+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple definition (support, resistance)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support is the price level which is believed to have such a strong demand insufficient to prevent the price form failing . this trading business based on the support and resistance and if the traders get the good learning of this they could make huge income .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing that tip!! Well I'd like to know where you put ur stop in this kind of trade, I mean, like in this last one you'd put it above the doji bar or above the bear trend bar that reject the high price level? ah and where do you put ur stop entry order or you just wait for the bear bar to close and then sell at market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy requires capital to cover the losses and it is important for those who trade and spend a few times in the market and can open deals at the beginning of the day and leave this only and Burke in you brother

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there are several stratiger and also more method, has applied to the market but I think that they defend it, it tells the person and also the way of applying this stratiger on the market.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friend .As the name suggests, one method of trading support and resistance levels is right after the bounce. Many retail traders make the error of setting their orders directly on support and resistance levels and then just waiting to for their trade to materialize.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Hello brother .Thanks for the clear post that describes support and resistance very well and in terms of supply and demand as many people don't know about what supply and demand is but it is the only basic thing behind that runs the price and the market, you have done great work of clearing the definition to everyone

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Bohat hi nice way se ap ne explain kiya hai support ko q ke ye main points hain jaha se market ka pata chalta hai or jitne bi expert traders hain sabi ko apane views dene chaye or definition jese ap ne share ki unko bi share karni chaye ta ke sab ko knowledge ho jaye.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), danish555 (2017-11-02), incomejobs (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-30), sufiyan22 (2017-09-28)

Junior Member Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have become confused between strategies whenever I find a strategy I try to try but do not succeed with me. I am frustrated but I will continue and will not despair but I need a strategy suitable for the optimal start
    Please give thank if you like

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes your definition of aid and resistance is good for knowledge. I'm copying this and try to memorize. It will assist me in growing the definition of different terms of foreign exchange trading. Thank you to your labour you spent right here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    A former high-ranking HSBC banker became the first person to go to trial on charges stemming from a US investigation into foreign exchange rate manipulation on Monday.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    However, the dollar wasn't performing quite as well today and the initial knee jerk spike post CPI was met with supply and a mixed bag of bids and offers for the majority of the session, with various headlines about N Korea missile preparations late int he session.

---------- Post added 09-18-2017 at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-17-2017 at 11:05 AM ----------

Support is believe is when the bulls are winning and the curve is moving upward and you could buy at this position and make profits while the resistance is when the curve cant go any higher and therefore becomes bearinsh and starts moving downtrend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast