+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not all countries currencies that is been offered on the forex trading platforms. The Asian rupees is traded on the forex construction, but it is not offered by most brokers and it is also console be advised as an exotic sadistic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laksman is an unknown quantity at this point laksman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in the forex pair that I like is the pair EUR / USD, I think the EUR / USD is a currency pair traded better than the other pair. Movement is very stable. By adding SMA 10 & 20, we can take a decision Buy & Sell. Average daily movements 100-200 points, this can result in many profits for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advance to line in forex trading euro nowness unite because its real secure and champion and when you trading in forex with this deuce then you garner salutary get and also you get acceptable success because its solon and author paid duo and mostly newbies and mostly traders are use this yoke and they get advantage

Senior Member Sakti is an unknown quantity at this point Sakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.
    I am in this trade prefer to use trade using the trade that will be I can use in this trade is the EUR USD pair so that I will be much easier in this market analysis sir
    This was unusual because I was doing well

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in all major currency pairs but I prefer to trade in EUR/USD pair and GBP/USD pair as I get most of high impact economic news of these currencies.USD/JPY is also a good pair to trade with.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest to trading on the pair eur / usd if you are a newbie in forex because the pair has the smallest spread so it will not be much pressure at the beginning at the open position. but for now I suggest trading in the pair eur / jpy for range and movement is very dynamic and easily analyzed so easy to make a profit.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in forex business i prefer two currency pairs for trading and i earn money in trading in these and these pairs are EUR/USD and GBP/USD because their demand is high and their return is also high.

Member sormia is an unknown quantity at this point sormia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see a list of some of the exchange rate (s), people in the trade as to why people other people's relationship to the people you think we are beginning to show in the first place in your game, in addition to the reasons why people deal with them.

Banned samsulct is an unknown quantity at this point samsulct's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most profitable Forex pair EUR / USD I think. I already have to earn a lot of money from this pair. I always try to trading this pair, and I am more than once I make a profit in Forex. I know there are a lot of currency pairs. Forex trading is the most profitable pair EUR / USD believe.

Senior Member rehanali is an unknown quantity at this point rehanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is depends on your knowledge and thinking of trade that in online Forex trading. If you are active trader and getting news from different source about the ecumenical situation of different countries then you can try to trad in those pairs that have too much movements and give you maximum pips in a day. I think ureusd nad urejpy are the best pairs fore trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast