+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Junior Member Fareeha is an unknown quantity at this point Fareeha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in EURO\USD because this is more volatile as compare to the other currency this is faster in trading then any other currency ...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to trade in forex trading euro currency pair because its very good and best and when you trading in forex with this pair then you earn good earn and also you get good success because its more and more profitable pair and mostly newbies and mostly traders are use this pair and they get good success in forex trading,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aqsa is an unknown quantity at this point aqsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please list the currency pair(s) you trade and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.

Banned jaisi is an unknown quantity at this point jaisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer eur/usd currency to trade.. beacuse this pair is a strong and according to market condition

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    because i am a scalper then i need the pair with good fluctuation and volatile and will give me more chances to make some profit with them, and so i prefer to use for EURUSD, and also EURJPY
    let me tell you, EURJPY is more voaltile if we compare with EURUSD, and of course, it is good for scalper to make some pips with good, try it

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.
    dear, every trader has their reasons in choosing a pair. I prefer eurusd and eurjpy, because the movement of these two pair was very volatile, with low spreads. for this time, gbpjpy not as you say. movement is very natural, not too volatile, but has a high spread.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer EUR/USD currency pair.Because it has a good movement of price.Traders can get a volatile market and earn huge profit.this currency pair is best for the scalpers.The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar.So traders can easily recover their loss.So i like this currency pair.GBP/USD is also a good pair to trade, but as most traders trade in EUR/USD, i also trade in that.

Senior Member ledfx is an unknown quantity at this point ledfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the currency pair Eur / Usd as a stable price movement. I can do the analysis properly when using this currency pair. other than that a lot of traders are using the pair Eur / Usd made ​​me more like this pair.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourite pairs are the directional movement pairs such as the gbpusd eurusd,because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favourable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a day trader, of course, I really like the pair that has a great range of the daily price movements more predictable. I therefore chose to use the Euro / JPY. for this pair, it is suitable for use by soerang trader, who like the trand price movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast