+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is necessary for only those who are new in Forex business and do not know that how to trade and how to getting good profit in their business because demo account provide us many skills for our learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like to trade EUR/USD in my trading for earn more profit and I presume that this is major pair currency in forex tradin, because most of the time this currency pair move to upward which make more profit, that's why this pair is very popular .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please list the currency pair(s) you trade and the reason why you refer those pairs over the others why don't you start in first place telling us, what are your pairs and why you trade them.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    because i am a scalper then i need the pair with good fluctuation and volatile and will give me more chances to make some profit with them, and so i prefer to use for EURUSD, and also EURJPY
    let me tell you, EURJPY is more voaltile if we compare with EURUSD, and of course, it is good for scalper to make some pips with good, try it

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    I prefer EUR/USD currency pair.Because it has a good movement of price.Traders can get a volatile market and earn huge profit.this currency pair is best for the scalpers.The value of euro decreases or increases dramatically against US dollar.So traders can easily recover their loss.So i like this currency pair.GBP/USD is also a good pair to trade, but as most traders trade in EUR/USD, i also trade in that.

Banned adnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite pairs are the directional movement pairs because these currency pairs always have a directional movements and if spent time in analyzing them and it become favorable to you,profits will always come in a return,but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think gold is best for trading and i think slow trading is better than rapid trading , as it allows us to make the correct analysis and take the correct orders .. also we have to avoid greed which may lead us to rapid trading and quick wrong decisions .

Senior Member muzyanur is on a distinguished road muzyanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, I like trade eur/usd inside my trading for earn additional profit and that i presume the fact that is major combine currency in forex tradin, as a result of the vast majority of the time this currency combine migration to upward that create additional profit, thats why this combine is highly regarded.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Movement direction of the currency pair is always there and spend time analyzing them and it's the best, I will come back, but my favorite pair broker due to high costs, such as the EUR/USD - GBP/USD pair movement toward the spread between the pair.

Senior Member Ali Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We suggest the EUR-USD acceptance distich. Thence, to get can get healthy value movement transaction suppliers of volatilisable market acceptance twosome of monster clear.this soul optimal for plateau in. So dramatic process of duration of the euro because of going or $, to better the losses traders. Therefore, the acceptance occur. Is trading G B P and won a bully combination, also swap in EUR and USD, I dealings him most trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast