+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex Hacked EA Signal

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne apane vyaapaar ke lie kabhee robot ka upayog nahin kiya hai. kyonki mainne kabhee is robot ka istemaal aur bharosa nahin kiya. mujhe lagata hai ki isase vyaapaaree akushal ho sakate hain aur nukasaan utha sakate hain. isalie main mainual treding ka upayog karata hoon. anubhav banaane ke lie bahut achchha hai. aur main kabhee-kabhee vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karata hoon, kabhee-kabhee main sanketak ka upayog karata hoon aur kabhee-kabhee main keval apanee rananeetiyon ke saath vyaapaar karata hoon. hamen keval yah jaanane kee jaroorat hai ki kaun sa prakaar hamaare lie upayukt hai aur ek se doosare mein nahin koodana chaahie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is smart if you share the Ea to USA with attach it at this forum then we are able to attempt it and notice to grasp what's it..
    i see that this Ea is aggressive too, however did you ever attempt it before ? well my friend i anticipate it to undertake at my demo account...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen a lot about it and search for it until now its costly one and not inaffordance of new trader so waiting for the time when it will be availbale in less cost or freely on of my fried get it a long ogo on it launch but he did give positive comment abou it that why i did not move for it.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good if you share the EA to us with attach it at this forum then we can try it and find to know what is it..
    i see that this ea is aggressive too, but did you ever try it before ? well my friend i wait for it to try at my demo account

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard from many places that this EA gives a very impressive result. So please if you have this EA then please share this EA here so that we can make money altogether. THanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is good if you share the EA to us with attach it at this forum then we can try it and find to know what is it..
    i see that this ea is aggressive too, but did you ever try it before ? well my friend i wait for it to try at my demo account
    Sorry bro I do not have the EA. I have heard about the EA in many places thats what I mensioned in my post. If anybody here have the EA then please share here so that we all can be profitabel from it. THanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction. I recommend do not use EA.
    Yes every EA works on some rules that was defined when it wa creared, But this EA is of good performance thats it. Please bro if you heve the EA then please share here. I want to use this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-04-22 at 04:11 PM.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is working in technical base and it only take technical analysis for opening a position in market about your EA it can not hack the Forex market it only open a position when the market change the trend and goes another side and sometime market get the news effect then it close and opened trade in another direction. I recommend do not use EA.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do the best we can

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't know what it uses, but results are more important, how is it performing what are the results, have you tried,
    and if yes with how much starting capital and what settings

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex Hacked EA Signal

Anyone know how this EA function? As i know, it is using method LWMA (7) apply to Weighted Close. It is using martingale to trade, but i don't understand why when the market trend we see is bullish, this EA open the SELL position, sometime it is open up to few trades before profit. Can anyone describe this EA signal how it open the trade?

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4