+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why most Lose Trading?

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most of the trade is that if you make a mistake, and you work with dishonesty. If you work with Forex trading, then the damage can be very sloppy and you can feel poor. I want to hurt you, then you have to work with honesty and feeling good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to byesofiq For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Senior Member genesisfx is an unknown quantity at this point genesisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all want to earn money from the Forex trade but it may not be possible for all of the time. Sometimes the Forex trader lose their money in the Forex market, the main reason of that is low knowledge of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to genesisfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Senior Member canadabc is an unknown quantity at this point canadabc's Avatar
    Thanks
    often creating wealth? If possible, you may be able to discuss your ideas. However, I understand that many traders, who buy and sell them for decades and still hold the record outside their fixed income.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canadabc For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a good post and every trader start from loss and then we think about learning same happen with me and then i use some websites and demo trading then learn well get good experience and this time i am sure if i have 500 capital then i am earn 250 per month easy and risk free

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxstar For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Senior Member doctoriqbal is an unknown quantity at this point doctoriqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are some reason why most of the trader lose in the market i think they think that they can make so much good money in this market within no time so in this case they lose money and then they want to recover with high risk and they lost again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doctoriqbal For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that most traders loose their money because they did not know he method of trading in Forex and from which they get loss in their business and some also are getting loss because they do trading with greed and emotions which is very bad

Banned nity is on a distinguished road nity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders should trade with their own strategy.I saw many traders who borrow knowledge while trading from another traders and they lose in trade.The traders who trade without learning fundamental knowledge must lose here.So,before starting trade,traders should do demo practice for being skilled so that they can earn profit.

Senior Member Benzadid is an unknown quantity at this point Benzadid's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you do any error and if you perform with very telling lies. i think if you perform with very reckless in forex trading then you can get reduction and you can create inadequate. i think if you want to stop-loss then you should perform excellent and perform with loyalty. the deficiency of ideal information about dealing issue. most of the investors does not adhere to graph design, does not know about bollinger group, doesn't follow time out.

Banned derby80 is an unknown quantity at this point derby80's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is out of place in trade caused by the inadequate training and learning and practice. Primary you must practice for the demo account and also experience after committing to flee the important law now buy. How can I consider this benefit of this trade.

Member forex blood is an unknown quantity at this point forex blood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many a traders loses in Forex because they have less knowledge and practice . to win Forex require profoundly erudition of trading. no sooner does the trader acquire all these than he will be able to earn more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open