+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need for indicator

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Judging from the pictures, this indicator is quite good. I wonder what the name of this indicator? to be easy to find, there may be neighbors in the forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naked trading could possible because i did before but not much familiar.because it makes me confuse and better to use custom indicators at the same time with some good trading strategy or trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratul is an unknown quantity at this point ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope it is a best system for trade,because indicator is the best friend ,it was help me when i was confused about the market. I use many indicator and it was give me confidence , so i hope indicator is the best system for trade .if any one started trade and he did not understand indicator then he will fall in loss.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to share it with me. I just copied it that really helps me. I will now draw a rectangle.
    I now apply it and see what is the result?

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    hi
    this system looking good to trade i will try it first on demo account then on live account . because some people screen shot are repainted they
    cheat with the people about their system . i hope this system will be good for trading.

whether the current system you are talking about because I do not understand that you have peeled pa now, it seems I was intrigued by your presentation just that I do not understand the language that you express, you probably need to explain more fully your comments sir, thank you

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.
    H4 time frame will determine the direction of the trend and we are able to analyze it, but this timeframe requires a lot of us and of course the account balance in decision-making will also be very long with a variety of considerations

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any of the members of this forum have a good indicator for observing time reversal will occur or when overbougth and oversold, because I liked the style of play that seek to enter the market at the moment will be the new trend

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think he used the moving average indicator. it is suitable for long term trader. for short term trade it is not give the satisfactory result. mainly it will be used in h1 or h4 time frame. this indicator is popular and more trader used this indicator.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we start forex trading as newbies, we traders would actually need to start our analysis with indicators. It is later that we can start learning all possible strategy and trading styles that we can apply in our trades.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open