Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    Need for indicator

Hello every body
    I have found a system
    but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
    thank so much
    Dear as you have not added any of the template and indicators for the picture you have shown, how one can tell you what is their in the picture, in fact you have the system and you don't know what it contains.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    I want Donchian and Renko indicator .. one more,
    if anyone can give an explanation of the use of the indicator Donchian EA and EA, or more precisely Renko Renko? please if anyone knows I wait in this thread
    There are too many indicators that might be existing in forex trading so most traders might not know what indicator you mean. But you must try and search for that indicator in www.google.com so that you can see a link to download it there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want Donchian and Renko indicator .. one more,
    if anyone can give an explanation of the use of the indicator Donchian EA and EA, or more precisely Renko Renko? please if anyone knows I wait in this thread

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka indicator wese tou look wise bohot gainful and useful lag raha hai kiya ye hai ap kay pas aur ap ne ab tak is indicator se kitna fiada othaya hai agar ho tou please apni success story kay sath is ko hamare sath share karen thanks.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want a chart indicators in the news there is that is being released on that day and whether there is a singal that provides market behavior would be how ... please if anyone has any of these indicators I have shared in this thread and I am waiting

Junior Member commgrow is an unknown quantity at this point commgrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello every body
    I have found a system
    but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
    thank so much
    R u looking for this setting?
    May be this one will help you.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to commgrow For This Useful Post:

lishader (2012-08-02)

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which indicator your need. Please post this information. I have not many indicator to trade in forex. Please don't worri about this problem.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello every body
    I have found a system
    thank so much

judging was pretty good indicator, if I may know you see this indicator from where?
    or may be found from which the website?
    thanks .....

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior-FX View Post
    I think it is better if we can trade without indicators.

because most of the indicators are misleading.

I think we should learn to trade with chart patterns.
    In forex trading we have always used several indicators to determine the initial formation of a new trend that may indicate when we take the position and out of position. Each indicator has its own function and use of indicators that have different properties. sebagagai a trader you should be able to understand the purpose and nature of the indicators that we use. This needs to be done so that we are not wrong in reading and determine the beginning of a new trend. because the indicators can also trap that can make our loss much.

Member Warrior-FX is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better if we can trade without indicators.

because most of the indicators are misleading.

I think we should learn to trade with chart patterns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open