+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for indicator

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    there will be too several indicators that may be existing in forex trading thus most traders may not determine what indicator you mean. even so you should strive and surf for that indicator in www. google. com in order that you'll see a link to firmly download it there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO,technical system that you use are very good friends. there is complete and can be quite able to make a profit. you just know the location where it will open a trade position. aishi heiken combination and a trend line is sufficient to confirm the open position. and complementary MACD and stohastic.For trading you can use highest three or four indicator,not more than that.You should remember that,every indicator works well for four hours time frame.I don't know which indicator is this?But,I think this indicator is trustable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thing you can do in order to help yourself right now is to keep reading about it, by being informed you will increase your chances of being successful.Do not be discouraged if this looks like it is going to be a little difficult, with the right mindset and actions you can make some substantial profits out of it.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every single forex currency trader has a need to use indicators in their forex exchange trades. This is because of the fact that these indicators are good tools that would be used by a forex trader to truly find out trends to follow as they trade forex.

Junior Member ifteker712 is an unknown quantity at this point ifteker712's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different trader using different indicator when they are using it.I always use Zigzag,MACD and RSI.It helps me to give rightly selection.I always like this indicator.Most of the time it is used this indicator.

Junior Member forex_n43_subliminal is an unknown quantity at this point forex_n43_subliminal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like an indicator that you share is very easy to determine the open position. thanks for sharing, I will try first on a demo account. By the way what do you think yourself after using this indicator, and both are used in what currency pairs and how the TF?

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear. i like to use defaults indicator. so i am using now only three indicator. if you want to use then you can use . there are Zizzag,RSI, and EMA.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    तकनीकी प्रणाली है कि आप प्रयोग बहुत अच्छे दोस्त हैं. पूरा हो गया है और काफी एक लाभ बनाने में सक्षम हो सकता है. तुम सिर्फ स्थान पता है, जहां यह एक व्यापार की स्थिति खुल जाएगा. Aishi heiken संयोजन और एक प्रवृत्ति लाइन खुले स्थान की पुष्टि करने के लिए पर्याप्त है. और पूरक MACD और stohastic. M30 या H1 समय सीमा के लिए उपयोग करना चाहिए. खुश व्यापार

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    Hello every body
    I have found a system
    but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
    thank so much
    I do not know much about it all so I can not explain to you about the indicators or techniques to your liking this ...
    so I'm sorry I can not help you in solving your problem is

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by esif View Post
    Need for indicator

Hello every body
    I have found a system
    but I do not know what indicators they use in this system someone knows can share it with me here
    thank so much
    what do tou mind about your picture?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open