+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex me experience bahut jaruri h kyuki kisi bhi field me hume experience ki jarurat hoti h agar humare pass experience ki kami hogi to hum profit kam gain kr payenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is important and I agree with you, I also learn every day more with real trading and therefore my experience increases, I think experience is the most important thing you must have when trading and never stop learning You will be perfect in forex . My problem is that I opened a real account when I joined this forum and the first time I received my payment, I couldn't trade it when I opened gold to trade, he said I didn't have a lot of funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience in the Forex trading business is important. New traders who learn to trade are not suitable for experience and experienced traders who have spent time & energy learning and actively trading on the Forex market. Experience gives you knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed consistently in this turbulent market. In forex trading, traders only have good experience, which is able to generate good profits, but it is not easy to get consistent profits in the forex market, we have to try various analyzes so we have a lot of experience in making profits.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is really important in forex trading, with that you can trade forex knowing all the time how everything works and all the choices so that you can have a plan and plan b so you are sure that it will go either this or the other way, with your experience can make trading profitable almost every time you open a trade. Real trading is very different from all the material you get in books. That's why brokers offer us demo trading, so, we can train ourselves to improve trading skills and learn about trading in the real world. Experience may be important but, more important is how much you learn.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very important with foreign currency trading is not important to help achieve. There are various dealers who tend to make massive income in their exchanges but they don't have practical knowledge so at some point many people forget to make it with foreign currency trading. But an experienced trader survives for a long time and continues to make a profit. There are many traders who make big profits in their trade but they lack experience so that they ultimately fail to survive Forex trading. if you build a perfect trading system, you may find it difficult and even impossible, because the consequences are very reasonable because you never lose trade. But if a complete and profitable trading system seems to be done.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so we are here as the trader can not stop to learn and practice at this business and honestly i never to read the book / ebook or videos to develop my trading and i prefer to read from the forum then with it i can take the actual and the latest information and with it i do not need to update again and very different with read the book,too rigid
    , need update ...
    with learn from the forum then i can follow the market condition with well
    agree with you

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-29), FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience that forex market traders have an obligation in the forex market to get a good amount of money. Very good experience in the forex market trading business. Many losing traders are due to lack of experience. Experience is very important in forex trading, without experience we cannot trade and achieve success in forex, so experience is very important before we can trade and achieve the success we need to be very experienced.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is very meaningful but in my opinion your interest in forex trading is a master that guides you to experience and that is the main thing that guides you to step in trading and that is what keeps you in trading. I have a lot of colleagues who have great experience but their level of interest is not good enough so that is why they trade less and there is much to learn from them but because of lack of interest in trading they do not use their experience. Experience is very important in forex trading. Without experience, we cannot make a profit in forex. Practical experience is important. This is different from the book experience.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading experience is one of the most important properties of a trader. The experience together with knowledge is particularly important for the pursuit of any kind of professions. Experience has a very significant role in currency trading. Trading experience helps us to become discipline. Discipline is something that also helps us a lot in our life. So experience is very important for Forex trading and everything.

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely.Experience is very element Fore trade.If you will be experienced man then you can do it very easily.Forex trading business is very
    good online earning business.Many people can do it.But Forex trading business is not very easy.It is very hard.And experience is good element for Forex trade.So it is clear that experience really matters a lot on Forex trading.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), majahar_ali (2018-09-25), TARAN (2018-12-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)