+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 356 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yep View Post
    yes is true, I think that experience is very important in forex. we can learn by reading book and forex information but it faster to learn by doing..
    Definitely, we can learn more about forex trading from reading forex materials, and watching forex videos, but I believe that we would learn faster by practicing on demo account. It is when we practice consistently on demo account that we would be able to get enough experience.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surip View Post
    correct sir, certainly has a lot of experience before engaging in a real account for a beginner trader is to have, with the experience of looking at the demo account of course many difficulties and this can be a very useful reference for her
    for me experience is the most important for me right now and after all my experience I just never want to quit and make ful use of my experience I had in past and that experience is really making me a good trader and I always feel comfortable and confident now just because of my experience and I see myself as a good trader for future just because of experience so I again say experience is the best teacher and nothing can replace experience when it comes to forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulahi View Post
    experince matter in forex most and understand the movement of the forex market,someone need to learn it first and develop in self well before i can"t have the experience because is most important
    correct sir, certainly has a lot of experience before engaging in a real account for a beginner trader is to have, with the experience of looking at the demo account of course many difficulties and this can be a very useful reference for her

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience in forex, it becomes a valuable thing. Because of the experience, then we will be more cautious when running a business, and Money Management uses it well. because then the acquisition will I be, will be better.

Senior Member Humayun_21 is an unknown quantity at this point Humayun_21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is most essential in forex market .if you want succeed in forex you need some experience .only reading some books or online web portals won't make you experience ,for gather experience you should trade in a demo account .

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experince matter in forex most and understand the movement of the forex market,someone need to learn it first and develop in self well before i can"t have the experience because is most important

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is important more than the experience in the forex specially and in other fields generally
    so we have to keep going in the forex so that we are experienced

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that practical knowledge is far different from theoretical knowledge. And Practical knowledge is more effective in practical field. Practical knowledge naturally increases with time that means experience. And experience has no alternate for doing a tough job perfectly.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    the first thing we have is knowledge, then we have to practice to gain skills and experience, would be better if we are practicing because it will increase our experience.
    i think every one can make good market analysys is they have enough knowledge about technical and fundamental analysys. no need talent to be successfull trader we just need work hard

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i remember that when i was newbie and had low experience then i had no idea that what i was doing and what trade i was making, it was like shooting in the dark but here i am doing well as i had gained the experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 356 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)