+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 356 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member thearrival is an unknown quantity at this point thearrival's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ur right Experience Matters in Forex because we learn from Experience ,Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
    all what u study in books will help u brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member betarf is an unknown quantity at this point betarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true you are right the experience is needed in the forex market the learning and the studying is not enough for making profit but it is very important to learn the forex market and study them you have to get some experience from traders and by practice too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hashmi khan is an unknown quantity at this point hashmi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha forex me experience bhut matter karta hai kyoki time k sath practice karte karte knowledge badhti hai aur isi experience se hum forex me profit kama sakte hai. bina experience loss hone k chances badh jaate hai isliye forex me experience bhut matter karta hai

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    g han kyun nahi sir forex trading ka business ho ya phir aur koi business us me experience ka hona to bohot hi zaroori hai experience ke begair kisi be kam me guzara nahi hai

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is very important and must share strategies with others and needs to be stricter and a large force and the will of the most important things that must Tgtbha fear and greed, where they can avoid greed and fear to read and to practice good, and it remains essential experience and expertises !

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience thing in Forex because you pair that in every commerce you beggary experience to run this successfully. Forex is real severe to movables so without have you someone 90% chances of losing your money

Senior Member fnf2020 is an unknown quantity at this point fnf2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah Forex currency trading privilege is actually all too powerful beneath personality which beforehand completely new amenities for you to u all of occasionally. Consequently it's encouraged who we tend to brokers should maintain teaching and then grabbing currency advice.

Banned swapan is an unknown quantity at this point swapan's Avatar
    I have no fixed place for live. I like to visit various countries
    Thanks
    Yes, boss. Experience is very important in the forex trading. You can learn many things through experience. In the forex business, the experience is the key to success. You can gain experience by seeing others and yourself also.

Member fantasyman is an unknown quantity at this point fantasyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you were absoutely straight the my good friend furthermore i as well believe day-to-day something manifest nice suffering from me and furthermore those spanking new details across foreign yet i feel equally sales to get additional in comparison with you year or so yet creative and after that newest attractions could be enlightened consisting of use.

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    I agree with you. We get more experience from real trading which is fully different our demo practicing, reading books. Real trading gives us real knowledge, information about the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 356 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)