+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 356 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pak forex View Post
    experience trading main boht he zada matters karta ha jis trader ka trading main experience boht zada ha or us ka knowledge trading main boht best ha to wo trading main boht he ahca or best profit earned kar sakta ha esi waja sa to main trading main apna experience zada sa zada kar rha hon,.
    I chose avoiding the losses another is to cut losses rather than them a trader should be focusing on the techniques by which he can be making a good deal of dollars rather than searching for tricks and skills to avoid the losses that may come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that experience is very important in this trading traders who have no experience they can not do good in this Forex trading so it is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the reall trading is very different that all material you get in book. That is why broker offer us demo trading so, we can training ourselves to improve the trading skill and learn about trading in real world and thats why we should learn aboute forex market a lot

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    g han kyun nahi bhai forex trading market me experience hi to sab se aham aur achi cheze hai jis ki base par aik trader forex market me achi trade karta hai

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing experince...like what people say reading someone else experience is not the same as you live it and trough it where we cant give full impresion to the exeperince we have to other.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by houdanahamdan View Post
    The Forex is very important and must share strategies with others and needs to be stricter and a large force and the will of the most important things that must Tgtbha fear and greed, where they can avoid greed and fear to read and to practice good, and it remains essential experience and expertises !
    of a lot of discussion about trade and trading experience in a variety of everything then this is a good way to grow both our experience in this trade and we are touched continue to foster discussion and analysis of knowledge

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    experience trading main boht he zada matters karta ha jis trader ka trading main experience boht zada ha or us ka knowledge trading main boht best ha to wo trading main boht he ahca or best profit earned kar sakta ha esi waja sa to main trading main apna experience zada sa zada kar rha hon,.

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex expertise smartis nice for Forex traders and can you'll expertise Forex traders he can good trade different Forex traders he will skills Forex trade and the way gain this market and others some Forex subjects. apply makes good.

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course,there are everywhere in world experience is matter.So also forex market that also a matter.So dont feel hesitate trade your own account with your deposite balance.If faced any problem then knock me on this forum.

Senior Member Ahsan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reveal the truth that i didnot read any book, Forex market is my only teacher. I used to learn from news. y market moves over it. when it turns back, even their is much potential to go further in direction, now after 7 years i have the experience on which i can say proudly that I have my own standard accounts and my investment is back in my hand. Thanks to my teacher,,Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 356 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)