+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 356 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Senior Member mdkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mdkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the most important thing for all forex trader. To stay in forex market must need a better experience about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex experience matters in trading market business and broker house 24 hours online trade business.according tome interest Forex trading is the master but there interest level is not good so that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masbha01911 is an unknown quantity at this point masbha01911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is most important to do anything. it will be very easy for you when you will gathered knowledge about forex .then you will be perfect for forex trading

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn and experience both are important for real trading. Everyday brings unknown new experience for us. We can take our knowledge from each experience. We can note our special trading experience for next days. We can get ideas by reading books or Internet but experience is most profitable and it's real for trading.

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend i m agree with you..it's the same for me too ..i m in forex for 1 year and its little hard than books and articles..when i try to apply my method in the reality it's become too hard

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend experirance is matter in forex market, if dont have big expereance in forex market then you can not trade parfectly so must be need experiance

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agreed with you. Experience comes from practical work only, not from only reading or listening. Thats why experts give importance in Demo account practice with study, so that traders can happen in real. I practice demo account for long time but when i start trading with real account i got some new experience & gradually learning more.

Member fawdafawdr is an unknown quantity at this point fawdafawdr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that When one trader gain experience in forex trade before he need learn more about forex trade . if he can learn more and gain more experience , then he can earn huge profit from forex trade , so experience is too much effective in forex markets...

Banned t123 is an unknown quantity at this point t123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your experience almost help you in a long way for tho0se object if you are a experienceful trader you can gain your success easily & you also able to handle your risk so realize how it's help you in all ways so try to gather it.

Senior Member sheli23 is an unknown quantity at this point sheli23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the people think so that books and other reading materials is the foundation for us to know the forex.but the actual experience and lessons,we will get from real life trading .it help us become success in future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 356 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)