+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 356 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes forex currency trading business is very dynamic in nature and it forwards new experiences to u all from time to time. That is why it is advised that we traders should keep learning and grabbing forex knowledge.
    Books and other reading materials, is the basis for us to know the forex. But the actual experience and lessons, we will have real live trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you and thats why after reading a book about forex or a strategy i practice this strategy in a real account with small balance like just 10 dollars ,this is better than demo accounts in my opinions and it is close to real trading and this increases my experiences about forex quickly .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some thing happen very good with us and many new things in forex and i am also tradings for more than one year. in every business you need experience to run this successfully.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

loveforex (2012-10-01)

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    increasing your experience in this business is the most important thing to become a professional trader , as this experience allows you to find more good strategies which will help you in making the correct trading .

Banned ts20 is an unknown quantity at this point ts20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    Deffinitly dear experiance matter because with the paddage of time human brain become a indicator that need no technical indicator for decision making and i think for this stage 5 years are enough.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    Yes I agree with you; the main experience we gain form trading not by reading a lot of books or taking with others; the more we make practice the more we learn and gain new experience.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think experience meters a lot in forex trading if you are experienced person then you can do any think because you know how to trade when to trade and what to trade these things are so important

Banned rupudas is an unknown quantity at this point rupudas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience must matters in forex trade . If one man start forex trade with some good experience then he can make more profit then other traders . So this is so important to all .

Senior Member ZohaibAli1984 is an unknown quantity at this point ZohaibAli1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is big matter for trading because by experience trader earn profit. It is very important part of trading because experienced traders earn more than inexperienced traders. Experience is very necessary in forex trading.

Banned KAMRANALI is an unknown quantity at this point KAMRANALI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro mere khayal me to experience forex me bohat zruri ha,lekin ek baat or b lagu hoti ha hr business pr k koi b insaan kbi b perfect nahi ho skta,experience trader ko b kbi kbi loss ho jata ha,lekin ziada tr wo profit me hi rehta ha,mere khayal me experience lazmi ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 356 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)