+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 356 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is not what can be jumped into without adequate knowledge of the market. Even if it's been years that we have been trading, every single day as we trade we discover new things. Experience is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikat View Post
    I seem there are no limit in experience. because every time brings a experience for us. experience is the matter where brings a successful life. my friend roni who trade in forex since 1 year. He has much experience in forex now.
    I agree that pengelaman it will lead us to success. because it is the experience that will hone our skills, so the more experience we will make increasingly have the ability to make us better. because it can be said of experience will determine the extent of our ability to trade, so we should always learn from every experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i said earlier in another thread that forex is not complete science or math which will have a exact value of resistance or support and which will follow all the rules. it is market so it will be unpredictable, thats its speciality.

Banned babu001 is an unknown quantity at this point babu001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think experience is the only way when you can get some good money from the forex........

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han experiance matter karta hin., lekin ismain age factor nahi hain.. yeh sirf knowledge par depend karte hain. ki app kitne jald iss knowledge ko gain kare aur forex par naye naye strategy experiment kare taki kuch naye formula app invent karo aur app achha income kar sake. aur kosis hamesha learning karne ki kare taki humesha profit kar sake.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes experience is very important thing Forex and i think if you have good experience in Forex then you can be very successful in Forex and you can make very good money from Forex and experience helps you a lot.

Senior Member GUTEMBERG is on a distinguished road GUTEMBERG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is very simple just that some people make it complicated with his fears and his ambition to open up its capital position with all this is not done.

Forex turns 3.8 trillion dollars a day and only 5% actually makes a profit and survive in the market, the other 95% are amateurs part of the 5% who actually earn.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.

actually im too start from books and week on demo but when i join to real market i learned many thing and every day i see new thing in my trading and my mind every day developing and think by new way so i think real trading very different than any thing and it,s the real teacher

Senior Member saif is on a distinguished road saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am totally agree with u my brother and i also believe that,i would like to say that experience is better than reading.in forex it is more effective than book knowledge.i always believe market condition and i think it is more practical.so i believe it.

Member emonnat is an unknown quantity at this point emonnat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new comer, i was practice in demo account for 3 month. Then i apply this experience in Forex Trading and i am in few profit. yes of-course Experience is valuable for Forex Trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 356 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)