+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 353 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Hybrid View

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Experience Matters in Forex?

I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-11), AbubakarCrazy (2020-08-18), afzalali (2018-04-16), chabrq (2012-06-12), danish555 (2017-09-14), Dua bibi (2018-02-15), Facebook (2018-12-11), HP2018 (2019-04-25), ij999 (2019-06-15), inspiron (2012-07-20), Isafan87 (2012-07-20), ItsAP (2019-03-19), JahanZaib (2018-06-22), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), kkkk (2019-04-13), mannaf11 (2012-07-28), mehro (2019-02-10), Mustansir (2018-06-21), ntn (2018-06-25), P-K (2015-03-19), sattar087 (2018-06-22), shahid1990 (2019-03-19), Shahid78 (2019-02-11), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), sonia1122 (2019-02-26), Unregistered (1), wamahiga1 (2016-07-08), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zahid2016 (2019-03-12), zaimanawaz (2018-01-14), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-11), zohaib1 (2020-03-05)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, there are too many factors you need to consider on doing real forex business
    Even a simple regional minister meeting could give huge impact t the market

Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-07-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15)

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a trader so i run my trade in 3 years i think it is great matter to me at all the time. trading the real world is different from our studies. it demands experience which come with time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajukarmakar is an unknown quantity at this point rajukarmakar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend in forex trading experience is really matter for getting success in trading. All traders must have to understand the trend of the market and we can then know the trend of the market when we will have good experiences and also know the technical analysis of the market.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading the most important things are forex education, forex trading skill and experiences. I think if a trader can trade with confidence and skill then he can survive in trading but an experienced trader can make huge profit.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    That's right, there are too many factors you need to consider on doing real forex business
    Even a simple regional minister meeting could give huge impact t the market
    forex trading business krny ka faida bhi hai or nuqsan bhi hai faida yah hai k is man hum profit bohat kr skty hin agir experience hai to or nuqsan yah hai jo forex trader hota hai os ko sakon nhi milta is business ko krty hwy

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex jasa ke ap be janty he ke ek best business hony ke sat real business be he.forex may be ham ko loss ke sat profit be aa sakta he.forex may ek best trader ke pass agr best knowledge ho forex kie experience ho to mery hiyal may ye ek success trader ban sakta he.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro mere khayal me to experience forex me bohat zruri ha,lekin ek baat or b lagu hoti ha hr business pr k koi b insaan kbi b perfect nahi ho skta,experience trader ko b kbi kbi loss ho jata ha,lekin ziada tr wo profit me hi rehta ha,mere khayal me experience lazmi ha

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sspences88 For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-07-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zohaib1 (2020-03-05)

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the key of sucess in any field. experience comes with your job practice. by the time when you work you gain experience. Forex really is a field of experienced traders. for new guys it looks very risky but by the passage of time when you get experience forex pays for ur efforts.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences88 View Post
    yes bro mere khayal me to experience forex me bohat zruri ha,lekin ek baat or b lagu hoti ha hr business pr k koi b insaan kbi b perfect nahi ho skta,experience trader ko b kbi kbi loss ho jata ha,lekin ziada tr wo profit me hi rehta ha,mere khayal me experience lazmi ha
    Experienece come when you do study so it`s mean that we need knowledge and then experience will come out, now you are saying money is necessary to be succesful in trading we need trading skills and then need to be mastered in this art and then look for excellent and you`ll get success money can`t make sure about your success.While an person look for the information which relate to the Forex market an trader should need to know, before trading on practically on demo account it`s necessary to choose that equity from which you wan to start real trading and then also make trading plan if you make that it`ll indicate that you`re taking it`s seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 353 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)