+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 356 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main experience of mine in forex is about market movement.And i could also know about currency effects which is important to know all the forex trader.We can know about huge payment news from forex as i am trading here for 9 months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    forex trading main experience both matter karta ha.puri dunyna main ya ak am tosar paa jata ha experiece is gold experience wala band ko to dono hatanoo sa lata han forex trading main be experiecne both ahameet rakta ha jitna ap ka pass experience ho ga utina ap forex trading sa porfit hasil karan ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience comes with the practice and the practical work. even a doctor of a subject cannot claim that he is the experienced person based on the theoretical knowledge that he has until and unless he has practised that thing. so experience is very imporatnt

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so we are here as the trader can not stop to learn and practice at this business and honestly i never to read the book / ebook or videos to develop my trading and i prefer to read from the forum then with it i can take the actual and the latest information and with it i do not need to update again and very different with read the book,too rigid
    , need update ...
    with learn from the forum then i can follow the market condition with well
    agree with you
    do the best we can

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-06-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15)

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning has no end. we can learn from our birth to death. forex is a vast place for trading. we can be learn more and more daily if we really engage our self in real forex trading. this experience help us to be expert in future.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marjuck For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-15), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zahraali989 (2017-11-13)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are absolutely right, experience matters most but according to me your interest in forex trading is the master that leads you to experience and it is the main thing that leads you to step in the trade and it is the thing which keeps you in the trade. I have many colleagues who have a large experience but their interest level is not quite good so thats why they trade less and there is much to learn from them but due to less interest in the trade they do not use their experience. simple to understand is that you step in when you were beginner because of interest at that time you havent got experience. when you will be experienced then the interest would be the thing which will keep u in the trade.

I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-15), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zahraali989 (2017-11-13)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex currency trading business is very dynamic in nature and it forwards new experiences to u all from time to time. That is why it is advised that we traders should keep learning and grabbing forex knowledge.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zohaib1 (2020-03-05)

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you , me too every day i learn more and more with real trading and hence my experiences have increased , i think experience is the most important thing you should have while trading and never stop learning you will be perfect in forex .

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15), zohaib1 (2020-03-05)

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , experience matter in Forex because you know that in every business you need experience to run this successfully. Forex is very hard to play so without experience you have 90% chances of losing your money
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-10), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-15)

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real trading is very different that all material you get in book. That is why broker offer us demo trading so, we can training ourselves to improve the trading skill and learn about trading in real world. Experience maybe matter but, the more important is how much you learn.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmsblack18 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), zohaib1 (2020-03-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 356 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)