+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 356 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well u echoed my exact feelings. forex is really like real life. when u feel that life is good some misfortune happen and ur down. similarly in forex the moment u open the trade the market will start going the other way leaving u wondering why is this happening and why me. but these things are what u should expect and prepare yourself to face them with courage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yanni is an unknown quantity at this point yanni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    yes you are right my brother, Trading in a demo account is very different than trading in a real account, then we must do a lot of practice to improve our level of forex market, and to test our strategies and for the Experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    back to the discussion thread. experience in the trade can be a very useful lesson for us. can demonstrate skills and experience of our ability to trade. we will be able to see the outcome of the trade that we have made, and we can correct our mistakes in a trade with the experience
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    han gi app ki baat sahi ha k forex trading main jo ha na experince ki baat ye sahi ha kioun k main ne khud es ka tijarba kiya ha main jab tak newbie tha tab tak koi bhi profit nahi kama saka or jab main ne es main kafi experince hasil kar liya to mugh ko tab ja k es main profit howa

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ofcorse. Experience matters in Forex. because the lack of experience and knowledge you can be able to make good strategies. mostly experienced got more profit than others
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    sabse acha experince apko tab milega jab aap khud trade real me karnege ...keval padhen se experience nahi ayega..us padhe huye ko kahin apply bhi karna padega aapko tabhi aapo regular profit milega

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein experience hi ek knowledg source hai..kyun ki experience se hi jo kuch sikhne ko milta hai use hum real trading mein applly karte hai aur experience se hi nayi cheeze sikhne ko milti hai
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a riskey path and so we need extreme caution and care to walk on this path - by having adequate excperience we learn to deal with risk better and so can avoid big losses which are possible from forex.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main profit jis par sab se ziyada depend karta ha woh ha experince han gi app ki baat sahi ha app forex trading main profit kamney k liye experince ki zarorat hoti ha kioun k bagher experince koi bhi forex trading main profit nahi kama sakta es main bagher experince loss he loss ha

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Yes experience is very important for forex trader. I think if you have good experience then you can make it easy for you. So some time real trading is very important for trader. I think when newbie trader complete there learning then they should start trading with cent account.
    Of course friend . Experiences is important because if we do not have the experiences , we will not be able to avoid the old mistakes we made in the past . It is so bad if we lose money for the old mistakes .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 356 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)