Page 354 of 356 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    This is Forex such as personal life every time we learn something new we did not know before, but this does not mean that we continue to learn because the most important in forex is to learn before anything until you know what happens do not be blind on the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience in trading Forex comes through daily practice, both in the real account, or experimental. Important to learn from the mistakes that can lie in it. Now the best way as Ray is the practice to trade foreign exchange without interruption. Now Forex is always the new terms of conditions trading . be informed whenever the books and continue with the experts will gain experience trading Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good today is first day of my trading and i loss near about $4 in today this is happen because of lack of experiances about the forex trading now i stop my trading and take some guidence from an master trader

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    forex trading main profit jis par sab se ziyada depend karta ha woh ha experince han gi app ki baat sahi ha app forex trading main profit kamney k liye experince ki zarorat hoti ha kioun k bagher experince koi bhi forex trading main profit nahi kama sakta es main bagher experince loss he loss ha

Junior Member shahmehdi is an unknown quantity at this point shahmehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex main bohat improtant hai experience agar app ko na ho experience to app iss main working nahi kar saktay app bohat jald hi apna loss kardo gye or agar ap ko experience ho to app iss main acha profit gain kar sakty hain.

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, definitely. It's only experience which can lead one into a greater profit. And study and practices can pave the way to experience. Try to be patience and gain experience before stating real trade.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am all time practice in demo platform to understand this market cause forex is high movement market and also this is too way market that anybody can make profit with anyway if trade is in right position.. always in right position is not possible in forex but good practice in demo is able to make traders trade in right position.

Junior Member venatus is an unknown quantity at this point venatus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing so difference between forex trade and betting, the only things one need to understand in forex are the terms associated with it and how to use it to managing the risk that are involve. other factor on trade are jus normal prediction of the future movement from the the past.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course experience both both matter karta ha forex trading min agr ap ka pass experience ha to forex trading jasa business or koi be nahi ha is main ap both sara profit hasil kar sakta ho or main ap ko bation experience is gold and old is gold ya ha experience agr ap k pass experience ha to ap forehan trading sure kar do or dollar he dollar hasil karo forex trading sa.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    you are right my friend. i think experience is the only way when you can get some good money from the forex and it is the better way of doing the well trades if you got some good strategy with your experience.
    Experiences is just a part friend and if we just have experiences , it is not enough to help us earn profit in this business . We should have a good knowledge also . Then combine them and we will be able to make profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 356 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)