+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: learning forex

Senior Member x2-01 is an unknown quantity at this point x2-01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup i do agree with you learning is very imported as much you will learn as much it will be good so keep learning more then earning in start and when you complete learning that time you can minimize learning and maximize earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kkobir is an unknown quantity at this point kkobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning forex is the part of business cause proper knowledge of forex can give sustainable profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    men b nia he user hn aur abi tak mujhy is k barey mukanal malumat nei hen lekin forex pe trading keliey sub se pehly learning ki sub se ziada zarurat hy aur khas kr forx pe learning ki ziada zarurat hy.

Banned almansur is an unknown quantity at this point almansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    You cant sleep, you cant eat.
    Theres no doubt, youre in deep.
    Your throat is tight, you cant breathe.
    A winning trade is all you neeeeeed!!!!

No I am not re-writing a popular 80′s song. I just know what it is to trade the Forex market and all the emotions that come with it. Especially when you are starting out and trying to figure out what you are doing. It is normal, natural, and something we can overcome. The thumbnail for this post is from when Kevin Garnett won the Championship with the Boston Celtics. In his interview he screamed, Anything is Possible!!

I heard a story the other day about a man who was told by a teacher in High School that becoming someone of significance was not in his future. The teacher told him he should just drop out and learn a trade. She said he wasnt smart enough and he should set his path now before things are completely out of his control. All through his life he would stop himself from thinking bigger or reaching higher. He kept hearing that teacher tell him he would not make a mark on this world.

One day he tried to get a job as a janitor at this big company. This company had a policy that every employee would have to take an IQ test. Wouldnt you know it? This man scored higher than anyone in the companies history. In fact his score qualified him as a genius. That day a light bulb went off. He went and got a degree, he wrote books, started a business, and most importantly he started to mentor others to be their best.

So many times I have seen on the internet that only 95% of traders are successful. I was told by a failed trader/real estate swindler, That I should just leave the trading to the big boys. I told him,I wanted to be one of the big boys. He did not know that I knew successful traders. He did not know that I have met many people that trade full time as a profession. I do not know if 95% is an accurate number and really it does not matter. Anyone can be profitable. Anyone can have the freedom that a Professional Forex trader brings.

What does it take? Desire, commitment, and a resource to get your questions answered. I heard somewhere that if you spend 1 hour a day on any subject. In 3 years you will be an expert. That makes sense because it takes 3-5 years to become a black belt in martial arts. Its 4 years to a bachelors degree. From what I have seen, it takes 3-5 years to be a pro trader. It takes commitment to accomplish anything. With the way things are today in the world you owe it to yourself to commit to something.

If you are on this site and still reading you have the desire to learn about trading Forex. You now have an outlook on the commitment. Now where do you get your training or answers? I have met tons of people in Forex as well as spent thousands on courses. It was not until I met Gene in a coffee shop in Scottsdale, AZ that I learned what to do. He helped me achieve success in Forex. He is my mentor. If you have the commitment I can introduce you and he can help you out as well.

Gene has a great combination of being passionate for teaching and passionate about trading Forex. He has been profitable for at least the last 6 years often averaging 200+ pips per week. He only has a few openings for his mentorship program. He wants to help people out but still wants to enjoy his freedom. Signup now and meet him live for FREE. He might not be the best fit to help you, but ask yourself. Where will you be in 3 years?

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, I think, for beginners in Forex must continue to learn in order to get this Forex profit on Forex. By learning, we can achieve what we want in Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Senior Member farooq4455 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khiyal mein ap ko sub se pahle tu is bat ka pata hona chahiye ke Forex trading hain kia aur ye kis tarah kam kerta hain aur ap ko mein investment kaise karni hain aur order kaise lete hain aur kaise profit lena hai ye sub janane ke liye ap ko demo account pe practic kerni chahiye ta ke ap aik ache businus man ban sake.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to farooq4455 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes learning is the key to success in forex trading because here more you learn well more you earn well so first learn well about forex trading and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success in forex trading so forex is the best and we like forex and love to working here,,,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to a.k For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are new in forex trading then you must you learn forex from different websites reading books and also demo account help a lot to learn forex if you use it minimum 6 month.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hamzashakeel For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member sultanmehmood is on a distinguished road sultanmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge ha forex ma kamyab trdading karne ka liye learning bohat zarori hai forex ma hamye exprince knowledge au proper leaning kamyab kar sktye hai forex tradinh aik acha online business hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sultanmehmood For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned جنة الفرح is an unknown quantity at this point جنة الفرح's Avatar
    Thanks
    the practice is most important in trding , it more important than geteing just theoric knowldeg
    practice is the only way t increa sour knowldeg and get more experience and gain ksill
    of trding , all trader mus t ue demo account in order to do mo practice befor ambarking
    in real trading

15. The Following User Says Thank You to جنة الفرح For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)