+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Senior Member HeriFX is an unknown quantity at this point HeriFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think what you're currently using, Trend lines, SAR, Fib, and the odd chart pattern, and a rough idea of recognition candle is enough to analyze the conditions for a market to buy or sell at the conclusion. No need to replace it with another system if what you use is can you understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    you still have any possibility to trade without indicators, but one thing you need to notice that, indicators is a tool that can make you eeasier to decide in every trading you trade. it is recommended for every trader to use indicators. because it is so helpfull. just choose 2 or 3 indicators that suits you fine. same style with your trading style and when the three indicators recommend the same thing. just believe it with you own logic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member soma03 is an unknown quantity at this point soma03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am sorry our good friend, truly many retailers that are exchanging with no the assistance of indicators. they're going to purely check out the actual chart as well as or maybe information pattern to ascertain value course. but to help the information, SAR, Fibonacci may also be a signal.. that you even now work with indicators.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soma03 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without indicators are very risky because indicators and can help us to see the market up and down they tells us that market goes up or market goes down so i dont do trade without indicator because this is very risky and i dont like to take risks

Senior Member imran12 is an unknown quantity at this point imran12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are only a few periods when i have exchanged without signs. And those periods where when the came out and i expected the industry responses to it. And it ****ually exercised. Every other time, i use signal for my trading

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap begair indicators or news kay karo gay to wo tuka trading ho gai is liey indicators or news both use karna chahiey

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There were a few times when it was negotiated without a guide. And the times when out and I can predict the market reaction. And it ended up working. Each time another, I use an indicator for my trading.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are only a few times when i have treaded without indicators. and those times where the came out and i predicated the market reasctions to it. And it
    eventualy worked out Every other time i use indicator for my trading. Mere khayal se indicators forex trading business main bohot ahemeiat rakhte hain
    aur mai tou indicators kay bina forex trading.

Senior Member yasinvai is on a distinguished road yasinvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get only some occasions when i had traded in without having signals. And the ones when the actual was launched and also my spouse and i foretasted sales responses there. Plus it in due course stretched. Another precious time, i personally use gauge meant for great fx trading.

Senior Member mrfx is an unknown quantity at this point mrfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think For those that use indicator for identify trends, may be difficult if the indicator is de See the album trend. But the exposed trader, is a small problem..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)