+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Trading Without Indicators

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without indicators, is actually not something new and extraordinary. Many successful traders are doing. There are several techniques used iasa, with candlestick analysis, or with trading techniques that are well known, the so-called "price action". Fact is that most indicators often give false signals, and often too late to give a signal. That's why professional traders prefer to use price action techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading business market, indicator is very important for all trader. Good indicator give us forex market price movement understanding idea. So i think without indicators we can't good understand market and can't good trade open in market. So indicator is must be need in forex trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sultanmehmood is on a distinguished road sultanmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without indicator buluk sahe nahe hai keo ka inid cator hmaye sahye trend ka rsata btata hai aur market ki movements bhe is ka bagyer zeyada tra riskey trading he ho ge.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry my friend, actually a lot of traders who are trading without the help of indicators. they only see the chart pattern to determine price direction. but to my knowledge, SAR, Fibonacci is also an indicator .. you actually still use indicators

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good, we will get the best trading system with our skill and not depend to indicators,
    and for my trading i use
    1. candlestick as my best guide or indicator
    2. SR with channel or equidistant channel
    3. use all time frames, just it, and i see my monitor is clear, and i can make analize the chart with free,

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are no more than a a small amount of time as soon as i tolerate traded not including indicators. And individuals time anywhere as soon as the came out cold and i predicted the sell reactions to it. And it eventually worked out cold. Every other moment, i depletion indicator on behalf of my trading. ..

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se indicators forex trading business main bohot ahemeiat rakhte hain aur mai tou indicators kay bina forex trading business main trading nahi kar sakta aur main koshish karta hon kay ache ache aur best indicators ko search karta rahon.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are only a few times when i have traded without indicators. And those times where when the came out and i predicted the market reactions to it. And it eventually worked out. Every other time, i use indicator for my trading.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji buht he khob maza aye ga ap ko kio k jab ap with out kisi signal k ttrade karo geh toh ap ko buht he faida ho ga kio k me nay toh kabii b signal leh kar trade ni ki hai ic liye dear forex market me ham ko indicatr ki bjaye Manual Trade kar leni chayea jo hamarey liye kafi ahci paiida paaar sabit ho sakti hai .

Banned souravpaul7770 is an unknown quantity at this point souravpaul7770's Avatar
    Thanks

Trading Without Indicators

Hi can anyone recommend a book deals with trading Fx without indicators.

There is an ebook about trend line strategy, but reviews are not to be found, unless you count that
    "low return rates on the e-book, so it must be good"
    thas isn't a review..

I trade (demo)without any indicators, I use Trend lines, SAR, Fib, and the odd chart pattern, and a rough idea of candle recognition.

Thank You
    Kind Regards
    Gary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Subscribe to this Thread (3)