+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 635 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Member himaloy17 is an unknown quantity at this point himaloy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very advantageous thread for a newbie like me..i am very glad to see the post and i think this would help me in future..i didnt thought about that trading might be an art...also i think as much as time i spend here at Forex, i might get the best answer what i am trying to find..obviously i think the experience will show me the right path..thanks again for sharing such good thought..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pappu is an unknown quantity at this point pappu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will agree to 100% with your thread. I have been trading for 10 months now that you can trade successfully only with knowledge but you requires more practice to trade successfully. Experience makes you an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arifkhan View Post
    Y es it is right. Trading e an art because it is the experience and learning from us. it's also need our knowledge. I am felling very proud for forex and I said that use another man and work.
    actually yes trading consider an art because we have all the tools to deal with it and to deal with the market and the smart trader who put any tools in the good time and right place to get good result .but art of Forex not easy it need more skills to earn money and avoid lose

Banned arifkhan is an unknown quantity at this point arifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Y es it is right. Trading e an art because it is the experience and learning from us. it's also need our knowledge. I am felling very proud for forex and I said that use another man and work.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely trading is an art of learning . if you have ability to bounce back easily then the victory is yours . So just go with a art and go with a good plan and then earn more from your trade .

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also think that trading is also an art. here you have to do what an artist does for creating any things. i mean you have to be very much tactful in the trading market otherwise you can not be successful.

Senior Member Autitt is an unknown quantity at this point Autitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader at forex, for me when i get profit thats very satisfying me. Trading is an art for me when I take my chances and trade on guess and it comed out well with a great amount of profit, but the basic rule should be never to cheat.

Banned maesa is an unknown quantity at this point maesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    It is trading as an art. required skills and hands are experts in assessing whether or not this market potential. Art displayed in the trading is more on the art in assessing the market and in markets where a good pick for us and we entered the trade with a variety of beautiful rule
    I rate the forex as a job that was done by an artist in which the trading must clearly imagine what she would want in the end, like a painter who clearly imagine his thoughts clearly in the last picture before he started painting, it also occurs the forex trader is to imagine what the targetkannya then analyze and determine when the right time to enter the market and thereafter every step in doing full appreciation and concentration to finish the profi

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looking at all the things that makes Forex trading Forex, you will less of art, some of commercial, and more of scienec, nearly about 80% is of technology and programming.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is trading as an art. required skills and hands are experts in assessing whether or not this market potential. Art displayed in the trading is more on the art in assessing the market and in markets where a good pick for us and we entered the trade with a variety of beautiful rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 635 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)