+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 635 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will 100% decided with your line. I am doing dealing from 1 season. During this i have discovered many factor about the industry but now i came to know that individual dealing, managing failures, control, managing feelings and all the factors you described are neccessory for a excellent investor. Trading is really an Art which requirements these all factors.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I will 100% decided with your line. I am doing dealing from 1 season. During this i have discovered many factor about the industry but now i came to know that individual dealing, managing failures, control, managing feelings and all the factors you described are neccessory for a excellent investor. Trading is really an Art which requirements these all factors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with the Commerce and Industry is a foreign currency trading, you do not have the advantage of foreign experience, without even a person who is not mountainous. This is implemented in the industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ses20bd is an unknown quantity at this point ses20bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post bro I agree with you. Trading is an art it has Discipline, analysis and good plane to win. We need proper knowledge in forex market. Then we can earn otherwise you loss your money. It is an art.

Senior Member Humayun_21 is an unknown quantity at this point Humayun_21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you, forex is an art .all forex tradet have to go through out long learning process .in forex market we have to deal emotion ,greed and fear . and we have to know what is forex ,how trade in forex how to make a good money management plan and these are art .

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabutkelaparasaduren View Post
    I generally agree with you. I would like to examine further the point 8. This I think is very necessary because we often get stuck in a perfunctory analysis when we are in a hurry in taking action. and sometimes it's
    well, here's your Clegg
    Negotiating is an art and as all the affairs in this world is an art too .. We Have everything done and Will do, everything is art ..
    and here is just your opinion

Senior Member rexrip is an unknown quantity at this point rexrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading from 6 months. During this period I learned many things on the market but now I got to know that the negotiation of the patients, manipulation, management of loss of money, control of emotions and all the things you have mentioned are required to be a successful trader. Because doing trade is not an easy task but necessities a lot of qualities.

Member emprit is an unknown quantity at this point emprit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree if you say an art of trading forex trading because there is a fluctuating movement that demands foresight and thoroughness in decision-making traders. thus the trader know when to do the open position and when to close positions.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    art forex trading including where we can express our feelings how to get closer to the market.How can so that we can paint chart and in accordance with the motion up and down markets so that could bring a considerable profit.

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course,trading is an art.If there is not any art of trading then everyone are shine in this market.So dont feel hesitate trade your own risk with your deposite account.If faced any problem then knock me on here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keep the Patience and proper entry and exit is very much important for any trader in this market ..this is full of smartness and yes this can call a art which i have to follow some rules like money management ,risk management ,proper timing and analysis even discipline

+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 635 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)