+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 635 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me is 100% agreed with you and thanks to you for this nice and informative thread.
    Absolutely right that trading is an Art and most of the business are also an art in this world because every business has some techniques and only a perfect person can understand fully these techniques and run their business or trading smoothly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kutub is an unknown quantity at this point kutub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By reviewing others opinion i think that I sometimes said the forex is art, because of move that so expedited and we can use twenty-twenty and attract profits, that a outgrowth of art that is valuable. Moreover if we can dance on market. trustworthy we can e'er good highest For me forex is art because feeling my art always verbalise in any dealings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Noah is an unknown quantity at this point Noah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a large art because you sit in front of Forex chart and guess and is thinking of how to move the market, therefore it is the forex market one of the true professionals that recognize a lot of important things that will help you in the market to know the price moves

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronyrhm View Post
    The function of stock markets is the basic knowledge that is required for those who are interested in stock market trading are persons who indulge themselves in shares and investments .Those who lose money initially learn their failures by their own experiences.
    i agree sir what you say, true that as you say, but if a person or trader is already ready to trade in the stock market and investment.
    If not then it would be a snap. because forex and Forex is an art to making a profit

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

No one can trade forex profitably and consistently immediately though if he has all the required precious knowledge to trade forex profitably and consistently.

Because Forex Trading is an Art to mastered by practicing.
    And it takes years to learn this art, u can gain all the forex knowledge in a month but to learn the art of trading will take years.

As this Art of Trading Deals with:-

1.)Proper Money Management.
    2.)Controlling your Emotions.
    3.)Handling the losses.
    4.)Executing Perfect Timing in Trading.
    5.)Predicting the future Market Moves.
    6.)Increasing your Profits.
    7.)Don't Overtrade.
    8.)Being Patient.
    9.)Trading with Discipline.
    10.)Trading with your own Analysis.
    I agree with what you say that think trading is an art,
    because there are some people who think trading as gambling.

Member riaz33 is an unknown quantity at this point riaz33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. Because in the world of business trading is playing a role of art. So forex is also a art of business.

Junior Member Irfan30 is an unknown quantity at this point Irfan30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every art depends on his own quality. Forex is an art. It enriches traders knowledge with systemic practice of trading. So i prefer that its an art.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    I think that trading is much more of a science than an art. There is no feeling involved and if you rely on vague feelings and insticts then generally you will lose money. It is better to take everything as a scientific trade to be sure that you know what you are doing.
    art is part of a science that must be learned.those who say forex is an art actually is not aware of having learned a lot of science in commerce forex.ini just about the concepts and ideas drawn from the experience

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing trading from one year. throughout this I actually have learned several issue regarding the market however currently i came to understand that patient trading , handling losses, cash management, dominant emotions and every one the items you mentioned ar neccessory for an honest monger. trading is basically Associate in Nursing Art that demands these all things.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard View Post
    I agree with you , forex is an art , and the very important thing i see , is the experience and learning from losses , i think they are one thing as by learning from losses you will have a good experiences .
    when they perform well in this trade knowledge, money management-controlled and high skills in this trade so that we can indeed be said to have art and we get a high art then we can do that we have a high art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 635 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)