+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 635 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Yes I have the same idea my brother. me I'm trading from 6 months. During this period I learned many things on the market but now I got to know that the negotiation of the patients, manipulation, management of loss of money, control of emotions and all the things you have mentioned are required to be a successful trader. Because doing trade is not an easy task but necessities a lot of qualities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-18)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    It is also an art. If trading was purely a science, you wouldn't need traders. Everything could be done through program trading. However, to be successful, to have that edge, not only you do need the science of trading, but you also need to develop the mental edge and the art of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-18), awaisjaved (2020-08-18), billyboy00007 (2020-08-18), boy31477 (2020-08-18), Gamechanger2020 (2020-08-18), Gill1 (2020-08-18), Hassan1240 (2020-08-18), Iqlevel (2020-08-18), JassiGill (2020-08-18), sara98065 (2020-08-18), Sunriser1 (2020-08-18), Version2 (2020-08-18)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hitachi View Post
    g han mn apki es baat sy bohet had tak agree krta hu k trading ek art ha jisk ley hmen skill or experience ki zrort parti ha. hmary pas trading k bary mn jtna zeada knowledge hoga hm es art mn utna he successfull hu gy trading mn learning bohet importance ki hamil ha qn k jb hmari learning ability good hoge hmara intrest eski trf hoga to hm es trading art mn perfect bn skty hn bus esk ley hmen struggle krna hoge.
    हाँ, स्वयं पूरी तरह से थ्रेड स्टार्टर और उन सभी बिंदुओं पर सहमति व्यक्त की गई है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक कला है, अभ्यास द्वारा विकसित कौशल की आवश्यकता है और अपनी गलती से सीखें। तो, विदेशी मुद्रा में अनुभव महान शिक्षक है। पहले आओ पहले सीखो। ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए। ट्रेडिंग में आने से पहले सबसे पहले सीखें और अच्छे पैसे कमाएं। यू के बाद लंबे समय तक 10 के उद्देश्य से एफएक्स ट्रेडिंग को देखना व्यावहारिक ज्ञान की मदद से मूल रूप से लाभकारी रूप से विनिमय करना मुश्किल लगता है और फिर भी यू आपको लाभ के बदले विनिमय की दिशा में और पूर्वाभ्यास करेगा।

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah , myself totally agree with thread starter and all those point mentioned over there .And forex trading is an art, required to developed skills by practice and learn from your mistake.Even ,experience is great teacher in forex .so ,learn first before comes to trading .so learn first before comes to trading and earn good money. looking fx trading for the purpose of 10 a long time after u find it difficult to exchange profitably basically with the help of practical knowledge and yet u will take further rehearse towards exchange profitably. Past experiences gives you a consultant as basically veteran families makes turn a profit through fx trading allowing you to assert fx trading happens to be an art form.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mn apki es baat sy bohet had tak agree krta hu k trading ek art ha jisk ley hmen skill or experience ki zrort parti ha. hmary pas trading k bary mn jtna zeada knowledge hoga hm es art mn utna he successfull hu gy trading mn learning bohet importance ki hamil ha qn k jb hmari learning ability good hoge hmara intrest eski trf hoga to hm es trading art mn perfect bn skty hn bus esk ley hmen struggle krna hoge.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is harmonious trading is an art and we must read to produce because we can't considerable take or bang every abstraction before trading forex. I for ideal traded the forex industry as a adventurer when I started trading forex I didn't strive to acquire how the marketplace create I was greedy I wanted to make a big negative over nighttime but when I got a playoff of boundary play I learnt from my mistakes and today I human Atlantic those errors.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will 100% contracted using your line. My business is undertaking investing by one year. Within this i've discovered several factor concerning the market although today my partner and i found are aware that affected person investing, coping with cutbacks, funds operations, curbing sensations and also all the jobs you described are usually necessary for any great investor. Exchanging is actually an art which in turn calls for these all points.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have the same idea my brother money management controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader me I'm trading from 6 months. During this period I learned many things on the market but now the market but now i came to know that patient trading, handling losses I got to know that the negotiation During this i have learned Art which demands these all things many thing about .

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ney bohat achi baat ki mae is se agree karta hon yeh ek bohat dangerous art hai jis main insaan sab kuch haar sakta hai lakin jis ko is art ki samaj a jay wo is art se ban jata hai is art ko use kar k itna profit hasil karta hai k us ki liofe change ho jati hai aur log us ki example daytay hain it is a very delightful art for me its an art. Everybody look this as their very own eyes. who takes it straightforward he is going to provide an easy colours, who takes it medium he provides it attractive colours and who takes it exhausting he is going to provides it normal coloures..

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is a attainment that can be industrial honorable equivalent an creator develops the artistic talent. truthful its an art cast but different art where u only get spirit trading can be bravery breaking as symptom less. it same a dual unkind blade, if u are not provident it present cut u too. You are in the world of trading and the company and the Dial ė you. All arts, King, all trap. money management, emotional control, and formed a good deal. Right, that's the trade. As King, losing trade and make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 635 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)