+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 635 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt when trading forex it is an art and those people who have ability to do trading or to do any different or unique work then he can do trading. All the people can not do trading properly and as a result they may be in loss. so we can say that trading is an art.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi sir forex trading aik art nahi hay, bilkeh yeh aik business hay es main business mind wala person hi earning kar sakta hay, art ya science nahi hay, es main learning and practice kay baad investment say earning kar saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when trading forex of course I consider trading is one kind of art because you apply various techniques like arts in the trading. Every individual art in the trading treats you a god trader. We should keep the art of trading by being a professional Forex trader.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think we art before things work if we do not art nothing will work, so I agree too that trading is a art and same time a business we should work hard spend time to study in the demo account and understand forex properly before trading in live account.

sufiyan22
    Forex trading mein agar app long term mein professional trader banana chahtay hain too phir app koo apni greed koo hamesha control men rakhana hoo ga and yes me yehi prefer kro ga ke apko long term trade lni haiye na ke apko short term and scalpign me chakero me pr kr loss krna chaiye becoz vo risky hai

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जैसा कि हमारे बहुत से भाइयों ने यह लिखा है कि ट्रेडिंग एक कला है तो मैं भी इन बातों से सहमत हूं यह ट्रेडिंग जो हैकोई भी ट्रेडर अगर अच्छी तरह से सीख ले तो उसके लिए यह कला ही है क्योंकि कोई भी चीज है तब तक कठिन लगती है जब तक उसके बारे में हमें ज्ञान ना हो ज्ञान होने से बहुत सारी चीजे आसान हो जाती हैं तो मैं भी is बात मैं सहमत हूं कि ट्रेडिंग जो है वह एक कला है

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex trading is not only the art of traders but also it is the trading skill of traders. Every traders having some good nature some of the traders having good analysis capacity and some of the traders having good trading skill. Forex need all the best qualities of the traders, so that we should prepare our self as all the good things.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that every time we fail in our trading there is always a part of us that is earning how to avoid the traps in the market the next time we trade. We can master the art of trading through long trials and errors in our trading.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe trading is an art and every successful trader is an artist forex is required of concentration and forex is hard work, so only few people can succeed. Forex is a smart work and work with high profit

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trading koi art nahi hai forex trading aik business hai aur business main koi art nahi hota kiyun k forex business bhot difficult hai is main earning karna bhot muskil hai lakin agar ap achi tarha forex ko learn karay tu ap kaliye bhot acha ho ga
    love forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 635 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)