+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Demo VS Live Account

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i preffer trading in the real account since the money i make in the real account can be withdrawn the money made in the demo account is just virtual money that cannot be withdrawn from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dunno i have no experience using robot in real n demo because i think it is more better to me to trade manual wchic can give me experience even i am in lost condition so far as i know robot are not survive long in market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no different between demo account with live account and if you use EAs. because there is no trading psychologies for both of them and you just set and make profit or get losing, and also . demo account follow the market with real time too, and so once again there is no difference between of them until you do trade with manual, then you will feel about trading psychologies on real account and not on demo account

Banned shahzadg786 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadg786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you can train and learn too with real account with small deposit like 100$ and trade with just 1% at any single trade, just for learn no earn and you will have alot of experience throught this small 100$ deposit.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account is the trial account and real account is the trading account and income account before trading in the live account we should have to join in the demo account.

Banned shejanahamed is an unknown quantity at this point shejanahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account and real account has not too much difference . Just you can learn from demo account and you can earn from real account. We can trade in demo account and learn how to trade and make profit in forex trade. After learning forex trading form demo account we are started with real account. We can earn from real account.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DEMO ACCOUNT OR DEMONTSRATION ACCOUNT IS A SAME THING . ITS A LARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM . a man can thnk of a deal 10 times in reaal account , this do not happens in demo account .

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    In applying your expert advisors there is no much difference between demo and live accounts because all of them are the same the market changes in real and demo accounts is all the same the only thing is that money in demo accounts cant be withdrawn.

Banned souravpaul7770 is an unknown quantity at this point souravpaul7770's Avatar
    Thanks

Demo VS Live Account

When using EA on MT4. How different is demo trading from live account? Is the only different the spread or are there any other differences. I am curious since I have seen allot order not getting executed in a demo account or EAs dont work at all.

Thank you in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open