+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 170 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not to be hurry and greedy to invest in the market without past analyse the market trend and according to this make strategy and implement in the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aslamgmx is an unknown quantity at this point aslamgmx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear admin i am new here what can i do @ admin & how i know about forex

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

" Accumulated bonus" how can i get bonus and how i know all bout treading ? i think all are helpful here . all the patios of forex are here and i know about this site from my friend. He tell me that all are helpful about all the part of forex . and i think i will know every thing from here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefits are negotiated and added a lot of play at ease while managing risk and capital in this way. ? I can change the fixed lot size that gives me my failures and the results are accurate within limits which can easily recover..

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much and i think i can understand your point and i will always remember that every trade is risky so i will learn to make my risk and i know this will really go a very long way to all newbies in the forum because i know that most traders are very greed and thats what bring about there lost all day, best of luck

Senior Member ismail trader is an unknown quantity at this point ismail trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ki pleret View Post
    Five steps are perfect. As a beginner, I will try to follow your steps in this forex trading. Thank you, you are willing to share their knowledge.
    yes this good for our account and other than that Especially for the profit earned in my forex trading is always done WD periodically, never accumulate profits within a long time except for the purpose of profit compound. Had several times to accumulate profits in large amounts, but finally got loss and only a back my capital.

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have advised to jump in the trend when it starts but it is very difficult to guess the trend that when it is starting, you need a lot of practice to judge it.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thanks for your kind discussion. As a newbie your comments are so helpful for me. would be kind enough if you please kindly advise which key points should be considered to manage fund.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    a nice and usefull trade,i think i see my weakness in my trades so seems like my money management is awfull and thank for TS who has shared this thread

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    If every experience trader wrote '' some money management and tips from froum my experience" then new trader can learn about forex trade. I agree with your opinion , these are helpful for any trader . Forex trade it is not so easy where any body can earn easily . number five it seem to me little mistake.

Member ki pleret is an unknown quantity at this point ki pleret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    Five steps are perfect. As a beginner, I will try to follow your steps in this forex trading. Thank you, you are willing to share their knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 170 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)