+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the advice of your tips on money management at sharing here, by reading these tips from you .... I feel that the experience and knowledge / new knowledge, hopefully your experience about money management can make me better forex transactions
    Last edited by Kanavellam; 2012-10-30 at 06:34 PM.

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see that points number 5...i still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout ?

All reliable platforms for forex trading must provide the forex trader with transparent and easy to use features.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading the foreign currency market takes plenty of dedication, patience, and sometimes even a little bit of luck. Unfortunately, most traders have a very hard time putting it all together and staying focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not be lured by the atmosphere that could harm you and do well for a lot of open positions simultaneously, if that happens, and we oppose the direction we will be hit by a margin call so that we can lose our money later, my advice if you have a lot of capital you should open position 2 or 3 only and if you wrong position then please use system marty

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefits of a much larger trading with ichimoku, this weak signal when several times due to its small size, is an important part of the trade, you will find a lot of use. The risks are all so for me.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    a useful tips here in this thread,and i am agree that every trade is a risk and we should put a affordable risk for our capital after we analysis it deeply and take a perfect timing to open position.be patience to watch the price movement.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management skills can be followed in four ways,
    1.you understand trading in a high level.
    2. use a a good leverage and make sure its very low.
    3. avoid over trading these market.
    4. enuser that your take profits and stop loses are resonable.

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    That is true that we have many factors which can influence our activities' results in our business here. Money management is just one of it. But, for sure, I am the one whobelieve that money management is kind of most important factor than any other factor that able to drive our career in success condition. With money management, we can handle any loss that can not harm our account, it is very important for any traders.
    some tips related to money management among us should be able to adjust the lot with the capital we have, we have money management should be designed with a defined and applied in every transaction we do, but it is quite be at risk up to 2% every time you make a transaction

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    My advice, I guess it was not just money management that need to achieve success in forex, but the ability to analyze market is also very important. our management as well as any money if it does not come with Traffic in analyzing the market either technically or fundamentally also be destroyed
    we must have both skills to be a very successful trader. just one is not enough. they go hand in hand. the most important thing for me though is discipline. if you have discipilne even if you have above average skills, you will surely become a very good trader and be profitable.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    My advice, I guess it was not just money management that need to achieve success in forex, but the ability to analyze market is also very important. our management as well as any money if it does not come with Traffic in analyzing the market either technically or fundamentally also be destroyed
    That is true that we have many factors which can influence our activities' results in our business here. Money management is just one of it. But, for sure, I am the one whobelieve that money management is kind of most important factor than any other factor that able to drive our career in success condition. With money management, we can handle any loss that can not harm our account, it is very important for any traders.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)