+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanavellam View Post
    I was equally confused, I do not understand the term "jump" in point 5, but I can conclude is probably the point when we are stuck then we can take action as a solution to get out of the unfortunate situation
    Well, if you don't quite understand it it's ok. You don't have to follow anyone else trading plan remember? Just stick to your trading plan that you have develop and suitable for yourself. Because what works for others might not work for you and vice versa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monty007 View Post
    i see that points number 5...i still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout ?
    I was equally confused, I do not understand the term "jump" in point 5, but I can conclude is probably the point when we are stuck then we can take action as a solution to get out of the unfortunate situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monty007 is an unknown quantity at this point monty007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that points number 5...i still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout ?

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जबकि व्यापार कर रहे हैं हमेशा इन 5 बिंदु का पालन करने के लिए एक लाभदायक व्यापारी

एक विशेष रूप से महीने के लिए) 1 अपने व्यापार बहुत सारी की संख्या कभी नहीं बदलने के लिए, प्रत्येक व्यापार के लिए एक निश्चित आकार बहुत का उपयोग करें, यह आपकी मदद करेंगे आप प्रत्येक व्यापार और आसान पैसे के प्रबंधन के लिए एक ही निर्णय ले.

2) हमेशा pips 1 गिनती तुम्हें बनाया है, पैसे स्वचालित रूप से रखा जाएगा.

) 3 एक सबसे अच्छा आप एक जोखिम के रूप में हर व्यापार पर विचार कर सकते हैं अपने धन का प्रबंधन.

4) हमेशा एक लक्ष्य रखने के लिए आप ट्रेडों याद है, हम बाजार की हर चाल को पकड़ नहीं कर सकते लेकिन विचार करने के लिए लगातार लाभ तो समय की छोटी अवधि में भारी मुनाफे की उम्मीद नहीं है.

5) हमेशा की कोशिश करने के लिए बाजार में कूद जब एक प्रवृत्ति, प्रवृत्ति चलाने में कूद कभी नहीं शुरू हो रहा है.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post and thanks for sharing with us your experience. It is a informative post for newbie traders. We should keep our eyes on pips not on money for success.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm agree with you, Money Management is in need to minimize losses. many traders are ignoring SL, so hit MC. SL is not always profitable, but at least we are able to limit the losses that we have received, so there is no greater loss but it all depends on the trader's own

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah... i agree with your opinion. a good money management is needed and sometimes even by using money management alone
    a trader is already able to make money from this business. that is why money management is an important part in forex trading business.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    Good, Money Management it must heed before making a trading plan, because if we can run well Money Management course in developing a trading plan will be easier and likely to be profitable. but it all depends on the individual trader, it will not be the same between one another trader
    trader forex have to need learning and make good trading plan before open position in real account, dont waste time in loss in forex trade, and dont be fool with over lot and over margin, good trading plan and margin money management will make trade safety and will be profit all time we trade

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, Money Management it must heed before making a trading plan, because if we can run well Money Management course in developing a trading plan will be easier and likely to be profitable. but it all depends on the individual trader, it will not be the same between one another trader

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good tips and so enlightment. I agree with you about money management, because money management is more important than trading strategies for me, good money management bring us good trading results too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)