+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member ekwaset is an unknown quantity at this point ekwaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    that was very nice 5 tips for me . i will try to follow it for awhile and see if it works for . and i like to add some thing for your post if you don't mind , to manage your trade you have to have a profitable strategy that you follow for more than 2 month so you trust this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    some money man and the forex trader to make a consistent profit and ebook forex startegy to get trading to get forex knowledge and that you are a good work in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member david24 is an unknown quantity at this point david24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very essential post for a new forex beginner trader .it is true that if we want to increase our total capital we need a good trading plan and we should not open a big lot size trade on our capital .and we should count our pips we should not calculation money .we should identify ,how many pips we need daily .

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unchangeable lots trading module cater you added advantages and you gift be perception prosperous time managing your risks and capital in this way. I line geostationary lot filler that present me accurate results and my loses stay in limits that i can get easily.

Banned firstprosno is an unknown quantity at this point firstprosno's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for discussing your control and also your encounter. i discover it very useful and i wish to integrate some of them in my dealing technique. i have already use some of them and grateful to know some other investor is using them too.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friends .. This can be a excellent publish to talk about I believe the trigger right here you've Referred to just how all of us can handle the danger within an simpler method as well as I believe this will end up being taken care of through just about all being prosperous. Many thanks for the publish.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex money management is a process though the trader manage their account .Forex money management is very important for trader. A good money management to help protect you account byankarkaptasi. If you follow good money management is very lo risk of capital loss.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rebate lover For This Useful Post:

genjer fx (2012-11-24)

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is power after all. I think this should be maintained by all to befall successful. Thanks for your post. Some times its necessary to trade like I use chibouk for trading and when I accept a powerful signal.

Banned Ranaporthq8843 is an unknown quantity at this point Ranaporthq8843's Avatar
    Thanks
    So i think This is a very good post to share I think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. Thanks for your post. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

Member rahuloms is an unknown quantity at this point rahuloms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    This is a very good post to share I think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. Thanks for your post.
    When you discover a forex affiliate program you can have confidence in, be certain you understand their terms and conditions. Ask for a written arrangement so your interests are guarded at all occasions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)