+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 170 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Junior Member shskumbla is an unknown quantity at this point shskumbla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    Thanks for your post describing some tips and your experience. I'm Newbie to Forex. Hoping to learn some good knowledge from senior members like you. One thing I noticed till now is, I should not try to make quick money, but money must be managed to reduce the risk out of Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned careless428 is an unknown quantity at this point careless428's Avatar
    Thanks
    The easiest way to learn to think in terms of risk management and what is a weak idea, all signals successfully re-size the small is used. So for me is the fact that risk. Floating resistor network is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of us handle your miscarriage risk to you easier, as well as I do think that really must be managed, will probably fail. I would like to thanks on your factor. should be accredited to maintain flying as well as precisely how when this craze carries on, minus the phrase.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jovivid View Post
    I actually tried to buy and sell in a really very careful, at times in order to avoid MC I prepare a preserve finance to be able to put in in case there is problems inside carrying out the particular wide open placement. Certainly not also lust running after income, if you have a plus ahead of the sight is plenty flavour, I actually right away close up.
    I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions,but the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus..management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader

Senior Member samsuddin.bepari is an unknown quantity at this point samsuddin.bepari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be useful thread and I can not write a lot of good things that I can learn something, and to take into account, as well as how risks are so we can thank you manage a lot of

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am pleased with your experience on the basis of financial management so the trader will be able to make a profit and survive in the forex trading business even if a trader is that the trader is going to be very professional and a very large profit on a regular basis thanks for the advice I also want to try some of the ways that you have provided

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this trading tips is very interesting and i have to practice this in my training to know the best way to go about making use of this strategy in making my daily profit out of the forex market and i shall upload the result

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jovivid View Post
    I actually tried to buy and sell in a really very careful, at times in order to avoid MC I prepare a preserve finance to be able to put in in case there is problems inside carrying out the particular wide open placement. Certainly not also lust running after income, if you have a plus ahead of the sight is plenty flavour, I actually right away close up.

You have mentioning two trading tips from your trading experiences which are :

1. Make sure you do not put in all of your funds to trade, always keep emergency funds in case needed.
    You do have emergency funds prepared in case your account hit margin call or to cover for huge losses before your account hit the stop out levels.

2. Don't be afraid to cut your losses small.
    When price goes against your analysis and make your order in losses, you'll right away cut-loss that losses without any hesitation.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned hyama is an unknown quantity at this point hyama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders neglect resulting in reduced control .... Cash control is an important weapon in reducing reduce benefits in forex ... There is a concept of control is essential to maximize the benefits.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is a process through which the forex tredarara manage their accounts. If you have a proper money management you can not, you may face a lot lasera.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 170 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)