+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 170 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member beauty_bm71 is an unknown quantity at this point beauty_bm71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good money management so adds more knowledge about MM. what you describe above is very important, using a margin of 2% of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floating minus pips. what distinguishes me with you just in the target points and the use of margin, if I use a 5-9% margin and target points as much as 5-10 pips only, please do not follow ya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must have to make target but you dont have to try to catch that early as it may take you towards the loss. So you must have to think properly about the trades and dont take any trade nakedly in this market as that trade will blow your account at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. Sure to read the ebook forex strateg trading to get forex knowledge.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    managment of money is nothing it is my thinking . if u have knowlege about the market moment u can manage ur capital and make profit on regular basis. knowlege is power of forex trading . so collect knowledge for anywere .

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    very difficult to do so, open a position when the trend will start not an easy choice because of the direction of price movement we do not know. Would not it be better if we make sure direction of the trend first and follow the trend that is currently running.

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    While trading is always right, 5 points will be profitable trader

1) Do not change the dose of trafficking a number of months, then a fixed batch size for each operation, which helps to make the same decision for each operation and administration of easy money.

2) Always be seeded first thing I did, the money is automatically deposited.

3) Treat the best tools that can be considered at risk for each operation.

4) Always handcrafted for you, please note that we can not catch every movement in the market, but the idea is to have a steady income, so do not expect high returns in a short time.

5) Always try to jump in the market when the trend starts, do not jump on trends.

Banned brosun is an unknown quantity at this point brosun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will agree with all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it, but i dont agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting but taking advantage of running trade is wise and safer too in my opinion.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks bro for your tips. I am new in the forex and i have very little idea about the money managment. So i think i can use your tips. Because i am new in the forex and i didnt get good experience yet. So cant make good money managment . I think your tips will help me and other newbies

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a few times its essentail to firmly trade like i exploit ichimoku for trading and once i receive a strong signal than i exploit bigger heaps and once i receive weak signal at at that moment i exploit samll lot size. therefore on behalf of me everything depend upon the risk concerned.

Banned ghfx is on a distinguished road ghfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi everybody,

I thank you for this article and these tips will help me in my trading, excellent!
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 170 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)