+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 170 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    And as well we must not larger than trade and not loss control larger than our trades.A quantity of epoch l am keeping on opening in mint condition positions and it is getting very strict to be keen on them particularly if unique pairs.So l advise to trade with solitary or two pairs next to a moment in time so to facilitate you can still investigate the twosome and you can decide if you include to add trades or vacate or amenable opposition trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management that I do depends on your style of trading and currency pairs are traded, as each currency has a different range, I start a transaction with the size of 0.1 lots for capital $ 100 on a currency pair eur / usd, and it differs for pair another money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mianshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Trader Vic - Methods of a Wall Street Master (Victor Sperandeo)

Victor Sperandeo is one of those traders who piles up consistent gains year after year and he did it for decades. Here he shares his knowledge on everything to do with trading - from psychology, to trend following correctly, to money management.

He isn't a forex trader but the insight he gives in to how to use technical analysis is simply superb.

His 2B method is worth the price of the book on its own and his rules for drawing trend lines is something any novice trader should take note of and he also looks in depth at Dow theory a method all traders should know about and I laughed out loud at the secret of the Gamboni and its so true yet, most novice traders fall into it.

2. The Way of the Turtle - (Curtis Faith)

While visiting a turtle farm trader Richard Dennis had a bet with trading partner Bill Eckhardt that good traders didn't have to be born - they could be taught. To settle the bet, they recruited a group of individuals from all walks of life, trained them for two weeks then gave them accounts and they earned over than $100 million in less than four years.

Here the top turtle Curtis Faith goes through the experiment and explains why the Turtle method works in today's markets and how to apply it. He also shares his insight on taking risk, relying on yourself and learning from your trading mistakes. OK You may not be as successful but it's an inspiring read and one any trader can learn from - You don't need to be clever to win and anyone has the opportunity.

3. Market Wizards (Jack Schwager)

One of the top selling investment books of all time and an essential book.

Schwager interviews 17 trading legends including Richard Dennis, Paul Tudor Jones, Ed Seykota, Marty Schwartz, Tom Baldwin and others. These guys are simply the best and Schwager has an interview technique that gets the best out of all of them.

If you can't learn from these guys you can't learn from anyone. Get it read and re read it, I have read this book maybe 20 times and always find something new, its just one of those books.

So if you want to learn from real pros pick up the above books, there the cost of a night out and will pay for them many times over and remember you're learning from guts above who have made collectively billions and that's a lot of money and a lot of experience which you can learn from too.

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.good topic.I support this topic.My experience is i start is trading in last month.so i totally not expart in forex trading.but i sure 2 month work in forex in my full share forex trading.
    http://mktgide.blogspot.com/

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.
    i agree with this statement, because im ever this happen, when NFP realesed on mei 2012, i used fix lot 1, but my position is buy and market opposite with my position, because my reaction is emotional and angry, i was add my lot until 3 position, so, margin is reduce and equity too, but now, im learn about consistence so, dont try like me on past time

Banned yemisi is an unknown quantity at this point yemisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out the tips on money management because the qualities of a profitable forex trader is to always make use of the money management strategy and with good indicators we can earn more

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    And plus we be supposed to not above trade and not loss control above our trades.Particular time l am keeping on opening innovative positions and it is getting very intensely to stick to them expressly if diverse pairs.So l advise to trade with single or two pairs by the side of a stage so so as to you can still dissect the team up and you can decide if you give to add trades or vacate or friendly opposition trades.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a very swell collection to distribute I reckon entity here you fuck described how can we handle our peril in an easier way and I expect this should be serviceable by all to transform prosperous. Thanks for your job.

Senior Member palash92 is an unknown quantity at this point palash92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Interesting idea. It is important to determine the success or failure of the merchant money management. I still keep the goal. I will. We have focused on the target and other conditions do not. But at the same time have sufficient capital for the bears a partial float.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by owaiskhan View Post
    We must have to make target but you dont have to try to catch that early as it may take you towards the loss. So you must have to think properly about the trades and dont take any trade nakedly in this market as that trade will blow your account at any time.
    Just do trading only when we see clear market movement. When market move in narrow range, it is always better for me to stay away from the market. Trading in uncertain market condition will only make us loss and loss. We need to have more patient in waiting the best time to start making open position. This is business that need good emotion control to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 170 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)