+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 170 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a great responsibility for every trader that has a great deal of interest for every trader, so that every day knows how to calculate every day, you have to be careful about the psychological strength of people who have lost their experience. That if we really want to master and conquer the market, we must have the technical and market knowledge high. Because only a strong understanding of the market, then we can make a good profit. So whether you are understanding and knowledge of the market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I can see I personally thank you for your post above about how to manage money management and trading tips according to your past experience. I think this is not enough to prove that these money management tips are good for other traders to follow. By the way, thank you again. and Always trade with strong technical and fundamental analysis. Follow market trends, follow the right money and risk management to have a safe and healthy trade, when you minimize your losses, your profits are automatically maximized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course everyone wants to prove that they are special and they will do everything faster, is one of the most dangerous things in forex. It takes time for everyone to understand, and master the market, we need a lot of experience and a lot of manpower and manage accounts so that application k passes ho information to money appk manage because aa he jata hi

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my friend, we might know that in the forex business, money management is a way to manage finances or patterns that we have, good money management is what every trader must have. With that money, we will have capital management that is maintained on margin calls. This applies to small and large investors. and we can say that tips help us to enter the correct entry and make a profit. But we cannot make a profit on a regular basis. Because the forex market is a risky market. If you want to make a profit. So you prepare the right plan. So, you can make a profit.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money risk management is very important. because sometimes our predictions about the market are wrong. there we need that way to keep our balance safe from margin calls. low profit but continues to be better than big profits but big risks, because when we go wrong and take big risks, we may lose all our money. and in forex trading, In fact I really found that it was a very good position to share, I think because here has explained how we manage our risk in the easiest way and must be maintained for all who succeed. Thank you for your message.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management and trading tips from experience are very helpful for all traders because all traders know some money management and trading tips. if they follow certain rules and regulations, they can certainly do better. and for me I truly believe that there are many money management trading tips for a trader to follow when you trade whether live or demo. Among these tips have never jumped into any walking trends until completing the journey, make sure you use the lowest lot size to trade and always protect your account with stop loss.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that money management is a string factor in the forex business. You can set everything. Your financial ability increases. You set a good one. You choose the right lot size and you choose the best leverage. You eat always choose stop loss ads to take profits. You are successful. and this personal experience in this line might replace some of the perceptions ... the beginning of what was called Forex met Ali through a friend I knew some information ... I ran a tight capital and put myself in this table and I was committed. ... income outside of account withdrawal or in surcharges and not traded

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I do use a lot of big size I lose money easily, forex trading is a risky business, money management is needed to be used in forex trading to become a safe forex trading without risk, and we must be aware of the various risks of forex trading and not easy to get money . and forex is a very attractive business from the online sliding market. But we cannot learn so that it is not successful in the tarding forex business. we also need good experience, good planning in the Forex trading business. work hard on Forex and get enough money with a short time.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, capital management is very important for a forex business, it can work and one basic pillar, considering the series is why the minimum risk management is 1: 3 and as a management, the position is correcfta at any time without more so we can manage positions at all times. seen by quieremo and what we don't see on our graph so that there is nothing more than my opinion about the basic pillars of the great dega success of merrcado and you have shared a lot of useful information with us, I think this can help us to understand forex and specifically for new user. You share your experience, this is very helpful for others and can be very much help for everyone who thanks you for sharing this complete information

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your experience is very funny and several times we can make profits easily using this rule, but the Forex trading business is not so easy. If you want to get success from trading then you have to do hard work for the long term. time and be professional. and I will agree with all of these points primarily to consider each new trade trade and every trade as a risk associated with it, but I do not agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it to start but taking advantage of running a trade is wise. and safer too in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 170 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)