+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 170 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend ap naian bohat he achi post prepare ki hai is main jo ap naian tips diyeh hain is main koee shak nahain hai k ager aik trader in tips ko foloow kertay hain to wo monthly passive income earn ker saktay hain and apni investment say achi earning earn ker sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always ap apna account ko managed karo q k agr ap na apan account ko managed nahi ka too ap ko boht sara loss hona ka bht zadia khatara ho staka ha q k agr ap apna acount managed nai karo ga or ap ka balance bilkul khatam ho ga ha ro ap trading nahi kar sakta es laya maraa maswara ha ap ko ka kabi be asi trading na karnaa jis sa ap ko balance out ho jaa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that we should as a help to make concentrate but you should never try to get that early because it can consider the individual for damage. therefore you must believe effectively about the transaction and also never be considered almost all bare purchases and sales in this particular industry because it will buy and sell can ruin your current judgment whenever you want! and Of course we should help to concentrate but you should never try to get it from the beginning as it can consider the individual for damage. therefore you have to trust effectively about the deal and also never consider almost all bare purchases and sales in this particular industry because buying and selling can ruin your judgment whenever you want!

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This could be the top publication to express I'm sure leads you down already explaining how we should all be keeping your risks in an easier method as well as I'm sure this could end up being preserved by almost everything being a success. Appreciate for the publishers. and Money management can determine the success or failure of a business that is important. I always aim to agree. With a focus on the goal, we are not affected by other conditions. But the floating capital should be enough to hold the minus. Being right about trading currencies by half, the success or failure of other couples depends on the health of the currency.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one of the best things you can do that I do when you trade You make sure that when you are done and when you trade you should not use money from trading that has not been collected and It is a good publication to express I think bring the following You may have defined how we should all take care of our every possibility in an easier technique along with I think it may have to be taken care of by all to be successful. Appreciate for the publishers.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fund Management is effective in the store later, if, in any way, it certainly is not over. My personal recommendation is that you must use, you can manage assets as hard as you can, collect as a way to finance their own lifestyle choices in a particular transaction. and the management of money to be used at the time of trading must be in accordance with the money or capital that we use when trading. for me personally during my money trading management when trading is done in accordance with the capabilities and strategies I use, and I think the 10% cost of capital we have is very good and good in trading

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lots of money management and trading tips, but if we have to manage our money perfectly then we have to trade with less risk after viewing the chart so we will take the trade with the right direction and get the good profit. and An interesting point of view. Monitoring money is a material thing that can provide access and also without intermediaries. When the candidate registration management agrees. To get attention on the registration of the candidates is very concerned with other cases. More investment should also be less with delivery to the stand.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Follow money management is the most important for all and by following money management you will make good and I think this is the best for all and if you do not have skills in forex trading then you will fail in forex trading, get skill and make money. You really are the right friend, especially your first suggestion, I lost my first forex account a few months ago therefore, I used to change the volume until I got a margin call, after which I promised myself to set the volume at fixed size according to capital.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bohat best hai ke hum pips ko count kar lain ke ap ne kitna pips ka target set karna hai kabi bi mazeed greed na karian or apni lot ko fix rakhain chahe loss ho ya profit ho ap ko manage karna hai usi lot main so hum success kar skte hain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

MARandhawa (2018-06-20)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend we are also manage his account and we also work hardly and earn profit,so this is the good and better option for life settle,so you can earn from this site with the help of his experience,and with his hard work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 170 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)