+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 170 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely that's the most important tips. I will act according to his method. His method is suited to become a profitable big company. We all remember that these five tips. money management, the first and the first and the first really !!! I agree, every step you take in forex should be planned, and for that you need experience, to get the experience you need to learn and practice a lot, a trader also needs capital to start, here comes investment money, and to be a trader the good you have to keep your emotions cool, control your reaction, and stick to your strategy, greed and carelessness is the biggest enemy for a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me kaam karna hai to esme money management karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne apne acocunt me ache se margin par dhyaan diya hoga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko ache se apne liye experience banalena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting description. Cash management is one of the key factors of transaction success or failure that can not be completely confirmed. I always insist on keeping this as a goal. Deliberately, the term that tends to be different is not at all. But capital produces even under the eyes of a small Pang !! The control is done as easy as possible This should be compared with some dealing procedures using the techniques of each trader's owner as knowledge of controlled economic usage so that we can apply the appropriate self discipline that we run with reliability as an investor who is not wrong in placing the order position !!

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I would agree with all of these things especially to consider every newly traded trade and every traded as a risk associated with it, however I do not agree that we should try to catch it as a trend when we expect it to start but take advantage of running the trade is wise and safer also in my opinion !! An interesting point of view. Cash management is a very important factor, that the success or failure of the dealer will confirm. I can last forever. Focus on purpose, we tend not to survive in various conditions. The capital, but even had to be sufficient to survive, flowed in.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will accept all these items specifically to take into account every new business business and also every business because it happens to be related to it, but my colleague and I do not agree that individuals should try to get a certain craze once we consider it actually started by using the business work the wise and also less dangerous too I think. I believe that these points, especially after every trade and industry risk associated with any trade again, but I do not agree that we should always try this trend and we expect unemployment to start running commercially, but smart, in my opinion, safer .

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have the same opinion with you, but the constant use that has to be constantly remembered and remembered. With the reason that the exact age of what we are hesitant to find into the souk is a strategy, that is how we can benefit from creation, and how to maximize the benefits of time maximized. It's problematic, but we should be able to find it so it's not for good and a day finds it stuck in recurring losses really !! Surely the trade uses good money management. Money Managements is because it will determine how we use our capital for trading. So when we use good money management in trading, it will make us also better use our money so it will be redundant!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

micro (2018-03-15)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The benefit of a larger trading mode with ichimoku, this weak signal once a few times because of its tiny size, is a very important part of trading, you will realize a lot of usage. The risk is entirely on my behalf. Motivation. Office is important to know the success or failure of the trader. Please keep looking at it all the time. Do all stakeholders do not differ specifically about other diseases of that focal point. You must reduce this good help against a special suspension.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

siomay (2018-03-13)

Member malas will become famous soon enough malas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear is very good 5 tip for me. I can try to follow it and see if it works.
    and I like to add a few things to your post if you do not mind, to manage your trades
    you must have a profitable strategy that you follow for more than 3 months,
    so you trust this strategy.

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think your post deserve a try from all traders cause this rules simply lead any one to make profit every month and want subject to margin your post deserve share from every one read it thank you

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person has a bribe, he or she will have to pay a higher tax rate if he or she has a bribe,
    or if he or she does not agree with the business, he or she is not allowed to sell any of the traders,
    or if he or she does not want to do so. If a trader fails to sell or sell any traders,
    then if any trader fails to pay his bank, he will not be able to send a bank account
    to any other person or even if he or she is not able to pay the money. No matter where we are going,
    we can make sure that we can do everything possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 170 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)