+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is the make or break skill set that will impact a traders longevity the most. No matter how technically skilled a trader may be, poor money management can cause all kinds of unforced errors resulting in account blow-ups. Money management entails managing risk and leverage. The leverage part is where the danger is the greatest. Even if a trader has an 80% win rate, poor money management on the 20% can wipe out the account. Whereas a trader with a 60% win rate can still remain very profitable with strong money management skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course there's something that suits I think every organization in the world starts to use some cash. Consequently with respect to larger organizations, your operations involving cash have an important position in good results. Throughout Currency trading, every greeting we use cash can be one on one. As long as foreign currency trading, if many of us do not use income effectively, we will experience difficulties quickly. As a result, operating income is very important. In this tactic many of us evaluate the application of cash. I like your suggestion it is a great post to share with us because here you will explain how we can manage our risk in an easier way and I think it should be good for everyone to become a successful manager & merchant. Thank you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohot hi best tips di hen or is kay liay men aap ka thanks ada karta hun ....ye tips bohot hi helpful hen or trader ki trade kay liay profit able bhe hen agar in tips par ghor kar kay in par amal kiya jaey to ye bohot hi profit able hen or trader in ko mad e nazar rakh kay bohot profit earn kar sakta hy or phir ye trader par depend karta hay kay wo in tips par kis tarha amal karta hay or men aapp ki is helpful post say agree karta hun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-28)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bangkauning View Post
    For me I am very gald to enjoy your trading experience there, which I think we can so many benefits. I find you just suggest we do trade with such targets there, why traders should stop losses when trading forex? I think stop loss is a very important rule for traders to follow there really !!! I see that motivating feedback. Cash is certainly important things that can determine the success or failure of every trader that we can. My husband and I said Yes. Using the brand is paying attention, it bugs me is not always a number of questions. However, there is enough money to prevent pending deductions !!
    There are very few traders who realise that stop loss is one of the major and most important tool of money management in forex trading . This is the only best way where a trader can limit and restrict their losses . It is important to place stop loss to all the trades . A trader should always trade wisely and choose their lot size and leverage wisely to make consistent profits .

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap apa daily ka analsis from startegy is tha k bana lo k ap ko los agr agr hota b ha to wo recover b ho jay or ap profit ko milta rahy is liye koshish ki jay k ap sab sy pahly for is kabil hn k ap ko money management ka pata ho or phr agr ap trade kerna chahty ho to ap ko ziada sy ziada experience getting kerna hoga I want to add some more points, always trading by using 15% of your available capital (how much is available with that amount) that will keep your margins remain secure. Also if you trade with lots of lots then do not forget to order some profits.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very beneficial to me in your words, at least it can make my discipline in trading, because I always think short acknowledgment to gain multiple benefits without calculating the risk if I am wrong prediction. and at trading volume I always multiply my money in hopes of reaching fast. This is a reference for me to improve as I enter the market to try to be my consistent and disciplined capital, you have given us very good advice. But I am still confused with the fifth point. You say, "Always try to jump in the market when the trend will start, never jump in the ongoing trend" How do we know that the trend is about to begin, is there an accurate indicator for detecting it? It will be very useful for us if you share it here ..

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am very gald to enjoy your trading experience there, which I think we can so many benefits. I find you just suggest we do trade with such targets there, why traders should stop losses when trading forex? I think stop loss is a very important rule for traders to follow there really !!! I see that motivating feedback. Cash is certainly important things that can determine the success or failure of every trader that we can. My husband and I said Yes. Using the brand is paying attention, it bugs me is not always a number of questions. However, there is enough money to prevent pending deductions !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bangkauning For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-29)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Feedback Motivate. Cash is certainly the important things that can determine the success or failure of any trader who can. My husband and I said Yes. Using the brand as pay attention, it annoys us not necessarily a number of questions. However, there is enough money to be prevented as a deferred deduction really !!! if you have good capital then you can transact in a better way and earn a good profit. You should start trading at low volumes because at low volume, profit and loss are low. after your experience you can do high volume trading

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting comment. Money management can determine the success or failure of the dealer which is important. I agree with the plan. With a focus on the goal, not affected by other conditions. But they have sufficient capital to withhold the minuses that are floating. I see that if anyone makes a profit and cools money from forex trading, then I am one of the few advantages as a trader. Although I make as a little profit, but this is because of my investment. If I have more investment, then I will make more profit. If you want to make a profit, then you have to really handle your greed !!

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the most popular online business and source of income for the new generation. In my opinion, money management is an important thing that can determine the success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. Focus on the target. Forex is an easy business if you have good experience and knowledge. I think with all these points it is mainly to consider every new trading trade and every trade as risk associated with it but I do not agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it started but taking advantage of running the trade is wise and more secure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)