+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that This is a very good post for sharing I think
    the cause here you have described how we can manage our risk in an easier way and
    I think this should be maintained by all to be successful. Thanks for your post.
    thanks for this post be careful and keep trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is a very important money management tip that everyone should follow.
    I also think that we should calculate our profits and losses in terms of pips, We should
    not risk more than 1% in any trade, we must often change the size of our lot, we must
    save some part of our profit as a reserve for future trade and always find entry points
    as market trends begin to change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks & true expensive idea for traders. It's true that forex is a very brave trade
    and if you have enough experience and preparation, you can make it happen by making money.
    To do that, you're in no hurry, mastering your emotions with a great forex voice.
    and implementation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

senyum (2018-02-26)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I highly appreciate all of these guidelines and should make sure they are in accordance
    with the attitude of buying and selling, as well as all the major provisions in this way
    to reduce their risk, as well as the shortcomings and also permanent and permanent losses.
    regular income for its offer to beginners. This is a very useful tip for start-up entrepreneurs
    before buying and selling well. especially since we know that trading Forex currency is not only easy to do,
    it is the best and has done a beginner like me

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since there's not much to say about trader psychology, let me be the first to recommend
    good learning materials for this topic. r / forex on reddit and profiforex has a very succinct
    page about the psychology of the trader on their site. It helps me calm my nerves every time I collect some losses,
    help me keep up with my plans and help me follow up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

feng (2018-02-22)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will add some expert statement form ... they say that the best money management
    is only 2% of our trading margin ,,, it's the best way to trade ... by using
    it we can have 500 pips on our margin. to hold our losses ... meaning we will not get a margin call ...
    our account will save from margin call

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz2 View Post
    Yes my dear Forex trader to make a confidence profit is improvement that you are you can words in word power after all these by 4 to ready to epoch Forex strategy Forex to get Forex converter profitable trading
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko sabse apne aap experience banana chahiye,esme trader ke paas acha market ka experience hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karke chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk lekar kaam karna chahiye.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really have the same opinion as you, but the constant use that should be kept and kept in mind.
    For the reason that the exact age, what time we do not find to get into the souk is a strategy,
    that is how we can benefit from creation, and how to maximize the benefits of time. It's problematic,
    but we should be able to figure it out for a whole day and get stuck in recurring losses. ........

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,765 Times in 581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks you very much for sharing some valuable tips for new traders, I think if new traders will use these techniques in their trading then they can easily be able to manage their accounts and they can avoid loss in Forex trading and slowly slowly they can become successful in Forex trading market.

12. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to MARandhawa For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-29), Akhterp (2018-01-28), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-31), amirjaved (2018-01-29), ASHOK (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-28), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), fxearner (2018-01-29), ghaffar500 (2018-01-31), incomejobs (2018-01-30), irshad321 (2018-01-31), israr2017 (2018-01-28), jhoradpak (2018-01-28), jobless (2018-01-30), KASINA (2018-01-28), Mkg (2018-01-28), munibkhan (2018-01-29), Nirzana (2018-01-28), punjabpolice (2018-01-28), QamarXulqi (2018-01-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-28), samia93 (2018-01-28), sasa (2018-01-29), Sunriser1 (2018-01-31), zahraali989 (2018-01-28)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nor should we be greater than trade and not a greater loss of control than our trade.
    Quantity of times I keep open in mint condition and increasingly tight to interested
    in them especially if the couple is unique. So, I suggest to trade solitary or two pairs
    beside the moment of time so to make it easier you can still investigate two halves
    and you can decide whether you include to add trade or empty or approve of opposition trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)