+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 170 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that this issue is very important, I think we should not save all our capital and must keep most of it safer because anything unpredictable can happen in the market at any time and we might get very attractive opportunities and we must regret if we don't have money to trade. and For me, trading is using good money management. Money Management because it will determine how we use our capital to trade. so when we use good money management in trading, it will also make us better at using our money so that it will become excessive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in managing capital, we see first in the market in conditions that are good opportunities for us to profit or not, what do we put lots of lots, so we can control our money in trading, and also we must adjust our analysis accuracy with the number of lots we trade and because in Forex trading there is a lot of uncertainty about producing the right signal and therefore profit, we are not sure about our open position whether it will result in profit or loss. In situations like that if we follow money management, we will be safe from margin calls if not, our account will be destroyed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, never underestimate prices by trading without setting a good money management, because if violated the results are very bad for our trade, it can endanger the funds in our account. when it destroys our trade normally we will easily get frustrated weight and one lesson why money management is very important, only a difference of 10 pips of your account will be able to determine profit or mc. so you should use the lotus as well as possible so that it does not over-lot so that your position is vulnerable when the opposite word is not yet if there is additional capital you can still swing back and profit

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy to enjoy your trading experience there, which I think we can get a lot of benefits. I find you only suggest we trade with the target there, why should traders set a stop loss when trading forex? I think stop loss is a very important rule for traders to follow there. and Management of money or capital is very necessary for us. Because we need big capital to get enough profit. So it must be necessary to protect the amount of capital and the amount of our profits. If we take a low risk, we can last long. We need to take 1.2% to 1.5% of the risk. If not, we need great experience to control the amount of our capital.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but even have consistent profits and we must keep diligent in learning to improve the capabilities and performance of the system that we use, so remember, in forex there are many new things that we do not know so that learning continues to hopefully improve capabilities that we can follow developments and changes and One of the best money management methods used by many professional forex traders is to always take a fixed percentage risk from your equity (usually 2-3%) per position. Using this method, a trader gradually increases the size of his trade when he wins and reduces the size of his trade when he loses

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anything, we do for forex, nothing is in vain, when we invest time and effort and thought, it will lead us to success, and on the other hand, we must be able to find strategies that can produce consistent profits, and never stop learning to be successful in this market. and if there are people who make profits and cool money from forex trading, then I am one of the few profitable traders. Even though I got a little profit, this was because of my investmet. If I have more investment, then I will make more profits. If you want to make a profit, you have to deal with your greed.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one way to trade forex successfully if we follow the rules of money management, we will be able to succeed because we will only take lower risks and ensure that we are not greedy when we trade to avoid losses. and this is a great way to express my feeling that here you have defined how you will tend to deal with your associated risks in more complicated methods. I am very determined by a number of related hazards including.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't see the Money management rules here, but those are some good suggestions for new traders. 'Manage your funds as well as possible' - this is true but what does that mean? :-) What risk per trade do you use? 2%? 5%? Please add something about that. Anyway, it's a good thread. It's done well and, everything you mentioned is indeed mutually supportive in achieving success in trade, a Money Management Factor that must be given top priority and truly implemented with discipline, because most of us override it so that no matter how much capital is owned then if without proper management, eventually it will disappear.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    This is a very good post to share I think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. Thanks for your post.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading we are enemies of ourselves if we do not follow the golden rules of the trade. Responsible for the loss. So it's not good to blame the forex market or anyone for that loss.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 170 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)