+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 170 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    following mony management is the most important for your trading life and i think you can make money by doing forex trading and it is best for you to make money by doing forex trading and i think now people want to make money by doing trade but they dont follow money management if you have a good trading plan and also good money management to get a good profit so that the trading plan has its own valus and you do not decide and follow the rules then you get a prfoit of risky markt learning this is the key to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely this is good advice for all beginners to achieve success in the forex market. And the delicious one I like is when you reach the goal in today ... And trade as a profit from good to not or try to enter another deal and maintain todays profits really !!! I often use simple money management and without complicated calculations, take only 10% of capital for trading, and how to use trading system and Martiangle average, with an easy rate of 0.01-0.04-0.08 ff ,, all will form a maximum order, you will profit only 10 points per order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's true that we have many factors that can affect the outcome of our activities in our business here. Money management is just one of them. But, for sure, I'm a person who believes that money management is the most important factor than any other factor that can drive our careers in successful conditions. With money management, we can handle any losses that can not harm our account, this is very important for every merchant. For me, I use money management with some rules, for example, we have a capital of $ 100, I order as maximum 0.1 lot, and this is a secure trading system .... And consistent profit, most importantly we have to be patient though the benefits are really small!

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Apko post bohat achi ha.. m agree kerta Hun... Is see hum sub ko kafi faida hoga... Apko post apka experience btati ha... Ye bht acha way ha.. apny AP ko loss SE bchany k liyee ye tips bhot achy Hain.. forex m wohi kamyab rehta ha Jo Hur Cheez ko manage krta ha... Or Jo greedy nai banta... thank you

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    This is the most important knowledge for all of us to understand all the forex . You can share with us your knowledge and experience . I can use your experience for get experience from your experience . I hope if I can understand this . I will get . Much of benifits from it..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-06-28)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would agree with all of these points especially to consider every new trading trade and every trade as risk associated with it, but I do not agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it to start but taking advantage of running the trade is wise. and more secure also in my opinion. Money management is a basic tip for learning the basics of a Forex trading strategy. The smarter you are in money management, the easier you are in the Forex trading business. we must learn the Forex business with tremendous training and experience.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,453 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is another important part of forex trading that you must need to know all about money management system. I think this depends on up to that how do you manage money yourself. Well experienced person who know all about forex they have much idea about money management and when they lose any trade then they dont think about it. Its definitely up to you that how do you manage money and asking everyone to be a great trader you must have to trade with demo account and have to practice more and more.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Apki post apka experience btati ha... Very helpful post ha.. m abi forex start ki ha.. AP k in points ki wja se mjy kafi help mili ha.... Or m in rules or points ko follow KR k trading krny ki koshish krun Ga.. lekn mjy market SE jump wala point Zara smjh ni aya... Baqi apki post bht achii ha...is see mjy kafi help mili ha ... thank you

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to learn stress management techniques because they will help you even when things do not go as you see fit. If you become impatient or scared during difficult times, you will make a bigger mistake by increasing your defeat. You need to learn to control your emotions and always stick to your planned strategy. If they are good they will allow you to rebuild from your failures and will ultimately increase your profits even further ... A good money management tip, the most important tip I have ever seen is not to forget to define your risk in terms of how the dollar will be charged for taking that trade, it's very important, because when you have an idea how much trading can take always from your account, it makes you more careful using lot size

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is a very important money management tip because I also follow them closely. We should not trade with greed at high risk, never risk more than 1% in any trade, not increasing your lot size frequently and always withdrawing your profits immediately. I think this can be good advice for all beginners to achieve success in the foreign currency market. As well as the delicious ones we love going once you reach this destination in today's buying and selling since cash comes in at a great not to as well as want to get into another job and maintain any income today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 170 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)