+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 170 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And plus we should not be above trading and not control losses above our trade. My special time keeps
    opening up innovative and intensified positions to stick to them if their partner is diverse.
    So, I suggest to trade with one or two pairs next to the stage so you can still dissect the team
    and you can decide whether you give to add trade or empty or fight friendly opposition trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

aagus (2018-01-31), adirata (2018-01-29), darmanap (2018-01-29), nalawang (2018-01-29), rejang (2018-01-31), syarif (2018-01-31)

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times its essence for a strong trade like I exploit ichimoku for trading and once
    I receive a strong signal than I make use of bigger piles and once I receive a weak signal
    at that moment I am exploiting the size of samll lot. Therefore in
    my name everything depends on the risk involved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should help concentrate, but you should not try to get it early because
    it can consider someone against the damage. therefore you have to trust effectively about
    the transaction and also never consider buying and selling naughty in this particular industry
    because it will buy and sell will probably bring your current consideration whenever you want

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,224 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes my dear Forex trader to make a confidence profit is improvement that you are you can words in word power after all these by 4 to ready to epoch Forex strategy Forex to get Forex converter profitable trading

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-29), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-30), ASHOK (2018-01-23), ayazfx (2018-01-29), balli (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-27), chak148 (2018-01-22), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-22), jimmy17 (2018-01-22), KASINA (2018-01-23), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-22), QamarXulqi (2018-01-24), rehanayaz (2018-01-30), sufiyan22 (2018-01-26), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-01-22)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can say that some people manage their accounts only by using the lowest lot size possible
    to minimize losses and avoid consuming their accounts while managing your account,
    you should always do one thing and one thing only, make sure you have the tools ready
    and you know how to manage your account. thank you very much for the sharenya.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks guys already sharing their knowledge This is a great post on how to manage your trading method.
    You have described how we can manage our risks in trading and in an easier way and
    I think it should be nurtured by everyone to be successful.

Thank you for your post

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is always required when trading. Without proper money management,
    traders can not have better trading results because proper money management will always help traders
    to keep track of all their transactions and if they can find some negative results that they should
    take the necessary steps to cure that mistake. . That's why money management is always needed
    so that every type of trader can produce better results.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

dumel (2018-01-29), hardisc (2018-01-29), ratu (2018-01-29)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should come as no surprise that there are some Forex affiliate programs out there that
    are actually lying and dishonest. To be honest, even some of the stories are fake.
    But what you have to do is try to focus on the good part: it really is a good money making opportunity
    that can give you a lot of benefits if done the right way. It can be almost impossible to measure
    your chances for success because this type of activity involves too many variables.
    The only key to success here is to try, try and try.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I think this is a very good post to share, I think the cause here you have explained
    how we can manage our risk in an easier way and I think it should be nurtured by everyone to be successful.
    Thanks for your post But capital should also be enough to hold floating minus.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management will limit your risk by adjusting position size, stop management,
    risk and return ratios and ultimately tracking your position that will take you at the close of your trade + most
    people just think of winning potential but do not forget the loss. factor.
    This should be part of your trading strategy to follow.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

madale (2018-01-31), marah33 (2018-01-30), masyuni (2018-01-31), rudiandi (2018-01-31), sangkur (2018-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 170 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)