+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 170 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai moneymanagment bohat hi zyada important hn me apko batao ke mnoney managment use krke aga rpa sl bhi ni laga eto samaj lo ke apka profit hoga but agar money managment use na ki to account washed ho gae ga
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), sachit (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-22)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't agree with you for the first rule, you should to rise volume of your trades with rising of your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    takes time to understand forex. I learn and test the fundamental analysis on demo account, trading in a demo account is very important, I began to learn to operate metatrader, learn money management and trading systems in the demo account, but the demo did not have trading psychology
    it really is not as easy as learning forex we turn our hands so we have to take the time to learn
    forex as much as to stay focused and serious, and with our patience must
    be very high and take a very long time
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member monir897 will become famous soon enough monir897's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ive written a few articles on the topic of money management and the main idea I try to convey is that its arbitrary for someone to trade a percentage of their account. There are many factors affecting how any one trader should manage his or her money in the market; net worth, personal trading skill and confidence, risk tolerance, etc., the point is that every trader is different and has different circumstances that dictate the best way for them to manage their money....

Due to these varying circumstances between traders, it simply makes no sense to recommend (as many experts do) that traders risk 2% or some other percentage of their account. My approach to money management is a much more personal one as I believe each traders money management plan should vary depending on their individual circumstances....

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    One advice I wanna.. Although Counter trading can be profitable sometimes but try to trade with the trend only.. Trend reversal trading can be really tricky sometimes than pullback trading.. So just try to find a trend and ride with it.. Its one of the easy and safe way to trade this market..
    Well sir that advice is very acceptable because sometimes it makes sense to use counter trading market
    can be jammed with state currency state, but when we trade with trend then we have to get over
    becarfull

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

bumbung (2017-10-26), malas (2017-10-19)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ap jetnay bhi tips read ker lain kesi say aur jetnay treicks pta ker lain laekn ap kamyab tab hi hungy jab ap forex ko thek say sekhain gay aur chart ko samjain aur market ki move ko samjain tab hi ap forex main kamyab ho jain gay....

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ke liye ess business me bahut he jaroori hai ki wo ache se money management karke he market me kaam karein,esme trader ache se apna risk samajhkar market me kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme thik se order laga sakenga..

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-18), munibkhan (2017-10-18)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should not spend all the amount you have in your trade and you should save some of it
    for emergencies as if for some reason if you lose capital, you can still recharge your account and trade in the same way,
    you should use the available margin with wise. your account does not face
    a lack of margin that will definitely help you last longer in this business.
    thank

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir me to nya hon is forex me or is forum pe or abi tak ye pata ni hai k kia roal ha is forum or apki posto ko dekh kr me ye treding tis ko samjh raha hon k forex kia ha or kse krna chahye or kia krna chahye abi ja k kuch na kuch samjh a raha ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), alizubair (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-16)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this very interesting information, and sharing your help to make a good management of the argen, I think I will try to apply this stratigraphy and try on a demo cmpte to see what gives it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 170 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)