+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 170 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management can determine the success or failure of a business that is important. I agree to place a target. With a focus on the target, other conditions are not affected. But minus the buoyant capital should be enough to survive. and I hope that discipline can become a habit. because the rules of discipline on the trading system is a must, discipline is the key to success as a trade. I advise you to never change the amount of your trading lot for a particular month, use a fixed lot size for each transaction !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would definitely agree with all of these things specifically to take into account any new deal deals in addition to any deal whilst the chances are connected to it, even though my spouse and I never agreed that we should really try to understand development once we consider it started off despite picking up the advantages of managing the paying transaction other than better also I think. and I find that it's just as good as a couple to trade especially for beginners who start in the market. in all types of business risk is imperative but in the risk of forex more than any other business. If you are a good skill trader & your strategy is good then you can reduce this risk type !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I find that with the sound money management can certainly cover the loss that has occurred and as a therefore not very usefuly as if the emotion when the loss occurs, it should be patient and should be confident of recovery loss is a more secure agains !

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are some useful tips we should learn before making any position in this market. Every trader must have the passion to learn and practice before they make an investment. Because traders should start with good knowledge and good skills if they want to succeed easily and we do not lose our money easily and not quickly. and Capital management ensures tenants to remain in the market and reduce losses, assuming that one trader must make a deal with a large number of contracts not to his liking, the result is a loss of most of his capital, which may be paid for carelessness and access more contracts for compensate for losses that eventually become a loss for the entire account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to suche For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your experience is good and a trader who wants to learn from others can follow your tips and then can make money from this business. I think that before trading in real terms, demo trading is good because it can save traders from big losses easily. and you are the best tips to assist you in helping new or old traders to trade or your business or get results from your business, infact your forex trading and your business plan, a trader company that plans to build your business. tarder ha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that Forex trader aar to give me money management hoga for usko use trade to mes achad as performanced karned as habit customs prohibition magic hi so that money management trader use na karta ho to phir usko My forex trading jyada i jyada achi ahabit nahi hogi aur uska trading account khali ho sakta hais !! and Some money management and trading tips from my business, is a good comment on the forum. Trading should be saved with money management to earn money from online forums forex system. I also give tips for starting a business after learning and with experience without these two things business can not be developed.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several times essentail for trading as I use ichimoku to trade and when I receive a strong signal than I use a lot bigger and when I receive a weak signal at that time I use many samll sizes. always ap apna account ko managed karo qk agr ap na apan account ko managed nahi ka too ap ko boht hara ka bht zht khatara ho staka ha qk agr ap apna acount succeed nai karo ga or ap ka balance bilkul khatam ho ga ha ro ap trading nahi kar sakta es laya maraa maswara and I think the best trading management for me is when I get a profit I will increase my trading lot ... that's because when I get a profit ... my capital will be tense and stronger when I trade in the same place ... so I prefer when I trade with much larger than before and will not make my capital weaker ..

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well tahnk you dear for sharing this amazing post is main kafi behtareen bati ki gai hain like
    1. humien trend ki direction main hi trade karni chahiye
    2. apni money management ke lihaz sy lot size ko fix rakhna chahiye hum is main kafi bar change kar dety hain jo keh bilkul hi wrong decision hota hai hamra
    3. humien better entry ka wait kar lena chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good opinion. Behavior declaration is something worth noting describes derriere governing the success or failure of a trader. I am related to keep that intention. With regard to the point on the target, we are pretty much affected by other conditions. But the seductive power besides being OK for the stomach is minus shake. and I support you in this and that is very good because this is technical analysis and technical analysis is very important for trading business. Technical analysis underlies us that what we should do and it thinks about the future in the field of forex.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmmm very good Post.... Money management is the back Bone of secess.. money management ess business me avoid nahi kar sakte,trader ko har trade ko open karne se pehle achhe se MM karna he hoga,trader yahan bina soche samjhe kuch nahi kar sakta,forex risky business hai aur achhe se soch samajh kar he chalna hoga.. thanks for sharing your thoughts and knowledge with others...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 170 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)