+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 170 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely right, I also trade properly. I think those who follow your suggestions will certainly succeed. I think all these traders should follow. In these they are able to earn a lot of efficiency. I think there is enough trouble for some tips like this is enough for trade. Meanwhile, many profits can be achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one of the successful ways of trading forex if we follow money management rules,
    we will be successful because we will only take lower risks and ensure that we are not greedy when we trade to avoid losses.
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

kazna (2017-11-17)

Junior Member ci gede will become famous soon enough ci gede's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not see the rules of money management here but there are some good suggestions for new traders.
    'Manage your funds as best as possible' - this is true but what does it mean? :-) What risk per trade are you using?
    2%? 5%? Please add something about that. Anyway good. It's done well.
    CMIIW

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that Those who are new in here and this post help them really very match and this
    tips gained from your experiences help to manages money and this kind of the trading
    and in this trading the money managements is an essentials thinks and everybody should have a good targets !!
    greeting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-11-01)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    yes, money management is a way to survive in the forex business, because good strategy requires money management should be good as well, we can control the trade well. so we can keep the focus in analyzing.
    yes we all agree with the management of the money, it is still the best method to get good and avoid the risks
    and losses because if you know about famous and successful traders all talk about money control
    because it makes you use a lot of good with good strategy and good leverage
    greeting

Junior Member mans118 is on a distinguished road mans118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is agood advice but it's not flexible in the first point that you can't gain your loss with hedging like that but you need to be more flexible.
    thanks for your eforts and for your time

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukhlas View Post
    correct sir, the money management course, we will find it easier to trade to benefit a lot because this is a must for beginners to gain knowledge tradre comprehensive management
    Hmm, I think with the accumulated experience one can get to know the management of his own money.
    Because I just learned something. I know that we can only use part of the overall capital to invest in any pair,
    so if there is a price fluctuation while waiting, we can still maintain its margin.
    good luck best regard

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    management in forex trading is very important and should be owned by all traders because no one can guarantee that the trading profits by akn sellau trading capital management will be set according to a predetermined direction, forex trading ak we can do well if we are trading in accordance direction that we set before trading forex in an orderly way would be easy we make for the better, the rules and strategies alone will not be able to make our trade flourish without management's use of funds that it will also include stoplos to protect our capital from a bankrupt and exhausted make our trading is in vain, with funds directed managerment we can rise from the loss well and as quickly as we rise from adversity we've ever felt, I also had to run out of capital los but can take no lessons karen a trading technique that could gain up to one hundred percent then I use trading by trading arrangements under the direction and mangement of funds and at los los leave and one day be lucky and it turned out very good trade with the orderly management of this fund.
    I also agree with your opinion The most important thing is management, including the management of emotions,
    money, etc. then the forecast. last luck Last if we are lucky again unlucky
    in forex anytime it feels like to lose.
    regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

sodar (2017-10-28)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adam88 View Post
    Money Management in Forex is the most important, even if the application was able to manage money on the account will be able to achieve what you want and simply, but we first have to know what is the amount by which we can manage the money
    Indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that it is true in the business of money management in forex is
    so important that we can manage the financing through the business we invest in forex.
    If we can not manage our finances will happen to the problem of our financial irregularities.
    thank

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tarigu For This Useful Post:

mumtay (2017-10-26)

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 170 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)