+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 704 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me personally, I don't have any teachers who could teach me personally. I learned forex by myself and I used forex
    forum as my help to create good trading plan and I used demo account to create good trading plan which is suitable
    with my current trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this bussiness was introduced by my friend, to me he was once my teacher, also learned a good friend.. i also learned a little more from the internet, and the cost of all that is not much, just how will take the time to study with him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    referansi books, experienced traders, demo account and experience yourself when you make trades. from time to time so the hope is slowly making progress and getting a lot of profit

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a forex guru.
    I'm just looking for a forex knowledge on this forum and a few forex site.
    for me, the forex teachers pay is futile and I must save to invest in forex

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emm To be honest , I have a big brother who is a good trader and he teached me some basics , but you can say that I teached my self because I learnt by searching on forums and reading e-books and watching videos, I only ask him when I don't understand something , so I'm The Teacher of my Self

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it's really a good choices to be a self teachers and because every humans beings learn from differents ways and the psychology of your learning you know best really !

Member Aminul Haq is an unknown quantity at this point Aminul Haq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother, thanks for a good topic. "Who is my Forex teacher?"----- to speak the truth, I did not think about it before. I did not have teacher. I learned Forex by myself. I did not have much money to go to a institution to learn Forex.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i come to know about forex to the internet.so internet is my teacher of forex.but i analysis to the forex trade about my own.i read the post and its give me experience.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    Smile who was your forex teacher ?

hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    at first i know about forex by liberty reserve web site. then i want to know more about it. i have a good luck that i find one of old trader, he teach me more about it. then i search more information on internet. its to much helpful for me.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no Li anyone teach me forex is not of course in this sense .. but I preferred to rely on myself to learn and is now in the search in the forums, as well as YouTube for videos teaching because it was easier in the delivery of information simply and I love her more .. both read the subject of his or information of which I learned something that I think teachers ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 704 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)