+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 704 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If me, I don't have any teachers who teach me in forex trading but it's okay for me. I still could trade well although there is no
    private teacher for me because I still could learn from other traders in forex forum who could give reference about how to trade
    well in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ashadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was introduced by a friend he was reffrer for me so he teach me everything that was neccassary to trade at that time and in six months i learn everything that helps he in future and i become able to trde at my oen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Maine aaj tak kisi bhi forex teacher se help ya kuch shika nahi haan par iss forum par bahut kuch shikane ko mila as well as most of experts over the forum who will give me advice and i will follow their advices, if they will seems to be good for me and make myself more better trader as compared to now.
    Even, I had seen forex books and websites over the internet, but not much spend on reading them just move forward or ignore them.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post sir mera koi ek khas teacher to nahi lekin internet pr hi mere kuch friends bnay jo meray forex k teacher b hain or boaht achay teacher hain ma ne kafi kuch sikha ha un se forex market k bhare may

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was not prevledged to getting a forex trdaing teacher in my trading times, the fact that traders are not getting this does noit mean those that gets it are better, this will even help more.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I got a forex learning material from websites for free. There is also a video tutorial provides. We are increasingly easy to find material to learn forex, although we do not have a mentor. Go to the google website and type in key words, then we will get a lot of material about forex, which is very useful for beginner traders.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ney jsut sites ko visit kr k he seekhi hy baby pips school me main ney boaht kuch sheekha hy yeh boaht ahci site hy main to isay he study karta hun is sy he knowledge mila hy kafi i don't konsa writer hy jis sy wo school create kia hy jo be wohi mera teacher hy.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowledge is an important key in currency trading. We could in fact finish this book plus the scientific discipline connected with forex trading training seminars forex trading. In the event that we've got the basics connected with scientific discipline forex trading is can certainly we all put it on initial on the demo consideration. Test records can be a measure individuals know about the forex market or definitely not.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jahangir2812 For This Useful Post:

Shipon Ahmed (2012-07-18)

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would recommend for you inside forex business then you'll want a new tutor to help you. to help you to get better at a superb approach inside your forex business. because we're inside forex business we can not necessarily very own. we should instead train each of our elderly trader.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jahangir2812 For This Useful Post:

Shipon Ahmed (2012-07-18)

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I am self studied trader. But I gained lot of knowledge about Forex from ******** other Internet sources. Now we can have a good teacher for all area in Forex, it is this Forum. Really from this site anyone can learn everything about Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 704 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)