+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 704 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need to worry if there is no one who want to teach us privately about forex because there are many traders who
    experience same thing like that. It's very possible to become good traders although there is no private teacher because I can
    learn by myself from many sources and forex forum about how to trade well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one I learned myself and read a lot of lessons and courses to become skilled in all the trading tools

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no institutional forex teacher but I have got guideline from my friend. He is an expert in this market. I am more interested to learn more from him.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nita View Post
    I tried Forex Robot many times and tested it all by Real Account. the Result is that I lose so much Money because that Robots.. I found out that Forex Robots can be Profitable in certain Market Condition, if Scalper Robots, then you should activate it only in Calm Market because it always Open Deals counter Trend..
    forex robot can be used well when trade is slow moving and most traders do not understand how a good use of robots in order to benefit not make us lose

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried Forex Robot many times and tested it all by Real Account. the Result is that I lose so much Money because that Robots.. I found out that Forex Robots can be Profitable in certain Market Condition, if Scalper Robots, then you should activate it only in Calm Market because it always Open Deals counter Trend..

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Forex teacher is none ! I have learned forex from many forums and blogs. I have practice by myself. I have given my time daily 7-9 hours for study only.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    I have learn Forex especially from Bill Poulos and his courses name is ''Bill.Poulos.Forex.Time.Machine'' I have learned from his how to earn money without risk I mean 100% risk free. Your profits might be small but there will be no risk.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first i learn it from my elder brother.so i think that he id my forst forex teacher.after that i follow many website and forex related books.which is very helpful for me.still now i am searching for new knowledge about forex.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone gave me the knowledge of a teacher. but a great teacher I have ever met is my manager. he gave a lesson to me about strategy and probability. he is identical with the Moving Average indicator.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    If me, I don't have any teachers who teach me in forex trading but it's okay for me. I still could trade well although there is no
    private teacher for me because I still could learn from other traders in forex forum who could give reference about how to trade
    well in forex market.
    n Exchange we can learn to anyone in this forum. We can ask with a fella fella who knows about forex, strategies and news to be released. We learn everything about bis forex and kta can know about strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 704 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)